priyaani vaani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://pennmarks.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

feedback pls

priyaani vaani
priyaani vaani
from bangalore
12 years ago
literary work-poems,story,anything jsut anything.
b-tech student busy with soem needless thing sand ofcourse i often stay in teh world of fantasy 
running bikes on my mind i say and then some slow ones get back here!......surely u'll like some
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
priyaani vaani
priyaani vaani
from bangalore
12 years ago

i understood u kind of were displeaed with the colour contrast-that i intentionally kept a bit low to give a sober feeling.  gadgets and all ad u said like fb ok very well will do that. what sugg wld u haev for cahnging layout width i eman hw do u like it.my brains best gave this.all in all highly appreciate good sand bads.will review ur too. just clear the pts  i asked u.

ur blogs are both realistic and informative.i'd say brighten up ur blog give it alittle mor fansy look teh 1st impression thing works more.and would appreciate a blog on dbms.the basics in simple lang. and then tehir connection with ds.all tog liked teh blog

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

displeased a bog word , I prefer the word "not to my taste" :) !!! For layour I always prefer greater width for the content thats it !!! 

and you checked my unix blog which i just created a week back ,  do review my other blog !! http://xs2rahulz.blogspot.in/ !!!!!!

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hi Priyaani, these are some of my thoughts:

1. Simple name. I like it. SmileNot many (including mine Tongue out) are simple.
  2. The black and white is to me, quite attractive... but the balance in structure is quite off-putting. Frown the left sidebar has just your profile, and then the right one has a huge introduction text with the archives n all. Even the size of the font, the sidebar font size is so big, people would tend to drift to that, than your post itself I feel. Reduce it a tad maybe.
  3. With so less widgets on blog, I think, go for a single sidebar to the right, so your posts get a wider area, and more prominence. Entire blog width of abt 1000px and a sidebar of around 250px should do fine Smile Font size of maybe max 16px. White post background, rather than transparent, so your post doesn't get lost in the (flower?) background you've chosen... SmileThe widgets, you will get to know what to add once you traverse other blogs, get to blogging more I think Cool

Cheers, and happy blogging!

priyaani vaani
from bangalore
11 years ago

@leo-oh thankyou so much. valid points i guess. am absolutely  illeterate when it comes to blogging-i mean the decor part.got no idea what to add on the gadgets extra.will catch up.the tips are too apt thanks.will try it out.yeah choose white backgrnd to let it nt merge.and yes i actually thought people who have less time shd go n for the profile part........!tried to make it interesting.:)    wl try it 

priyaani vaani
from bangalore
11 years ago

anyways nice blogging. would be nice if u guys put down some comments with the posts so i know how they r going.here it's got to be the reader's choice not mine.and their digest.

priyaani vaani
priyaani vaani
from bangalore
12 years ago

oh thankyou so much. valid points i guess. am absolutely illeterate when it comes to blogging-i mena the decor part.ot no idea what to add on the gadgets extra.will catch up.the tips are to apt tahks.will try it out.yeah choose white bgrnd to let it nt merge.and yes i actuallt thought people who have less time shd go n for the profile part........!tried to amke it interesting.:)    wl try it 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Er.. I'm not adept at sms lingo. Could you translate? Innocent Didn't quite follow. So sorry! Frown

priyaani vaani
priyaani vaani
from bangalore
12 years ago

u guys ahve any feedback on any f my posts pls put down ur comments i'd love it

priyaani vaani
priyaani vaani
from bangalore
12 years ago

@leo-oh thankyou so much. valid points i guess. am absolutely  illeterate when it comes to blogging-i mean the decor part.got no idea what to add on the gadgets extra.will catch up.the tips are too apt thanks.will try it out.yeah choose white backgrnd to let it nt merge.and yes i actually thought people who have less time shd go n for the profile part........!tried to make it interesting.:)    wl try it 

priyaani vaani
priyaani vaani
from bangalore
12 years ago

and guys everyone pls put down some comments under the post so they r post specific.............i'd like to know