Moses would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://hi-blahblahblah.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Hi, what do you think of my blog?

Moses
Moses
from Chennai
12 years ago

Its kind of a personal blog, I suppose. But tell me what you think of it. I try to make it entertaining to read, but its usually just epic fail most of the time!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Moses
Moses
from Chennai
12 years ago

Well that was epic fail indeed :P

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I'll start off by just suggesting something. Indiblogger review page doesn't always get an immediate review. There are month old requests that are yet to get a review actually so a 2 day gap is not an epic fail by any stretch of the imagination. Tongue out

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Coming to your blog, I can offer these suggestions as of now...

1. It's very plain. Nothing immediately attracts the reader. Try experimenting with your blogger designer. Put some backgrounds, try using photoshop to make a header image.. something that'll catch the eye of those who visit your space.
  2. The writing is personal, I guess you're a med student from some of your posts... not something I can relate with, or offer suggestions on. It is generally well written.
  3. Sidebar seems empty, try adding some widgets, it'll help.. visit some other blogs, see what they have in widgets that can be in yours too.. try finding similar blogs to yours, and give a comment, so if he/she returns to your blog, they can also relate to what u wrote and drop a comment and maybe follow.

I think I'll stress more on the visual appeal part.. that can add to the entertaining writing that you told you are trying to make! Smile Cheers!

Moses
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ohh alright, thanks a lot for the suggestions :P Will definitely try the stuff you mentioned!

Oh and sorry for bumping, I'm new to this place so I have no idea what I'm doing! :P

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
no issues :-) take care. happy blogging.