Pooja Priyamvada would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

It is a special privilege to be reviewed by fellow-bloggers,writers/poets !

Pooja Priyamvada
Pooja Priyamvada
from Delhi
12 years ago

My blog is about me and life,our daily tussles and how we color each other.Do drop in and send feedback.

Edited 6 years ago
Reason: spellcheck
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
The Pucca Critic
The Pucca Critic
from Mumbai
12 years ago

nice blog acc to me

and poems are really good

Pooja Priyamvada
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks a lot ! loved your blog as well ! 

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Here's my thoughts on your wonderful blog! Cool

1. I'm not that adept at Hindi, so pardon, I can't review content effectively Smile but of what I read, I appreciate it, for I found it quite good.
  2. The quote for your blog description speaks volumes about you, as a writer. Kudos! Smile
  3. The aura created by your background is very effective... reminded me of the cover page, of the Alchemist by Coelho.Smile
  4. I think positioning of the Archives widget and the Followers widget on either sidebar can be more prominent, nearer to the top.
  5. From the label cloud in the right sidebar, I know you have lot of labels! Why not display them in the post footer itself? Would clear some sidebar space and help your reader sort out effectively too Cool

And from the widget of blog-o-versary, I think I just missed yours by a few days, so belated wishes. Cheers & happy blogging! Smile

Pooja Priyamvada
from Delhi
12 years ago

thanks leo for your detailed analysis and valuable suggestions.yours looks fab too !

Anurag
Anurag
from Pittsburgh
12 years ago

Good blog. Here are my two cents:

1. This blog seems to have both Hindi and English posts together. My suggestion is to have separate blogs for each language.

2. The reader needs to scroll down a lot to see the list of old posts (content tree). It's a good idea to bring it up.

Best wishes!

Pooja Priyamvada
Pooja Priyamvada
from Delhi
12 years ago

hi Anurag

you know what Pittsburgh is one of my favourite cities.

glad for the review from you and have implemented some suggestions !

nice blogĀ 

do you want first rank of your blog so read my article in hindi backlink and seo hownetinfo.com