Ankit would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ankitsadda.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 0

Please anyone, review my four months old blog!

Ankit
Ankit
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello,

I've been blogging since January 2012. Intially it seemed to be booring and worthless. But later I got interested in it. I had also participated in a few of contests by IndiBlogger. Now my blog is four months old. I want a review, so I can improve on my bad points and do better with my good points.

Thanks!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Removed blog links
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Ankit,

Firstly you've got an awesome blogCoolLaughing. Very well maintained and is updated frequently as wellWinkKiss.

Your writing is very well as wellLaughing. Keep on writing like thatWinkand soon you'll be a professional bloggerCool.

Not coming to some suggestionsSmile

Firstly, remove that COOLEST BLOG CONTEST which is in the frontSurprised. I know its nice and allLaughingbut put it somewhere in the side toolbarCool cause then your works are more highlightedLaughing.

Put the BLOG ARCHIEVE before labelsWinkLaughing. It is more easy to access, and people can easily glide through your postsWinkCool.

If you want to give your blog a professional lookSurprisedCoolthen add READ MORE to itLaughing.

Other than that everything is perfectLaughing.

You have an awesome blog Cool

Ankit
Ankit
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Done Miss. Pooja ! :D

Removed the CBC Banner and put it on side.

Repositioned Blog Archive before Labels.

For Read More... I do it when the post is too long :P

Thanks for reviewing and liking my blog. You've become my bestest blogger friend! :P :D lol

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Ankit,

Wow. Now your blog looks really awesomeLaughing.

Thanks for taking my suggestionsSmile.

Good yaarLaughing.

Oh wowKissThats awesomeCool. Hi-5EmbarassedInnocent

Ankit
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hehe...lol ! Laughing Kiss Innocent Tongue out

PS - Smileys can talk more than words! :P