Umeshkumar Tarsariya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

pls give your feedback suggetions and any think that you want to share with me r

Umeshkumar Tarsariya
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
12 years ago

i have recently opened TVB ( www.tipsviablogging.in) blog so i need your valuable suggetion...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Umesh,

Many thanks for your valuable tips for my blog. Really appreaciate..  thank you Smile

I loved going through your blog, very structured and organized it looks on first appearance and that instantly takes the reader in. The content is very nicely written and very helpful too. Although I have a few suggestions for you ---

1. The current font style is not very easy to the eye. You could consider changing it.
  2. The logo is impressive, but I feel the text part could have more spotlight than the image. In addition, the term ‘blogging’ is spelled as ‘blohging’ for some reason in your header area? The feedjiit can be moved in the footer area and can make way for followers.

Overall, it’s a very nice blog and you maintain it very nicely. Keep it going!Smile And why don’t you revive your other blog as well?

Btw, the IB meet video is a nice addition. I did go through it :) how many meets have you attended in all, just curious?

Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

hi arti follow below link it will helpful to you.http://www.tipsviablogging.in/2012/05/auto-jump-break-in-blogger.html

use this link and if find any deficulties than contact me it will try to resolve it Smile

Umeshkumar Tarsariya
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

Hi Arti,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and kind remark towards my blog. :)

My english is little bit poor but you appreciate it I like it a lot.. :)

1. I will definitely change my post font size so that reader able to read it fluently ....

2. Ohh... it is my biggest mistake :P I will change my logo within 1 or 2 days.......I have put slider of IB meet photograph as a  credit for indiblogger, i love indiblogger because it is a platform where all the bloggers are come to gather and share their view , although I never attended any meet but I will definitely attain it if I got chance.

currently i am focusing on TVB blog only.. so withing near future i will start review my other blog...

i am going to write a post for you related to your quetions( the first picture of my post and a certain number of words are picked by and displayed each time I publish a new post, automatically without me giving it explicitly.)

i will inform you when i post that. :)