Mohit Shroff would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Pool Of Sites Review Request

Mohit Shroff
Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

I Would be thankful if i get a feedback on my blog from anyone. Please read it and review it, would help me to improvise.

Thank You

Mohit

Replies 1 to 16 of 16
Mohit Shroff
Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

okay...thanks.

will try to do that from now on. :)

rads
rads
from Chicago
14 years ago

Very nice and informative blog. Will definitely love to use some of the websites mentioned. Isn't technology amazing? Love reading this kind of blogs. Great layout too.

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for the visit...Well if u love the sites there.. y dont u join it via feeds or email subscription? whenever i post a new topic u will be notified. :)

rachana shakyawar
rachana shakyawar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Mohit..

Well somehow, i could not open ur blog page because of the pop up advertisment.

Plz check!

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

I did check and i have never recieved this complain. as there is no other page attached to my blog. It must be some oother problem.

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Great layout with very useful, informative posts. Easy to navigate around too. Keep blogging!

Please review my blog / notapennyformythoughts

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

I loved the content in your blog and also the wat the posts are written. But ut blog post is just too big. Rather limit it to 2 to max 3 posts per page in your blogger settings. and also remove widgets which are not that necessary like there are multiple widgets doing the same job(traffic, geographic location)

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Mohit... for your encouraging words and suggestions. Appreciate it!

2/3 posts per page is not advisable... the ideal is 5/6 posts... I usually have that many but sometimes increase them by another couple... Ditto with the widgets... I keep adding and taking off widgets... just playing around with my blog layout... haven't been a blogger for long... just over 3.5 months... ! 

Cheerio!

notapennyformythoughts

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

lol...same here...so dont bank on my advices too...;)

nd ya 5-6 posts is advisable but it also depends on the length of ur posts, and your posts are really lengthy.

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ha Ha!!!

My posts are of varying lengths... small, medium and longer ones... it depends on the topic I am blogging about. If it is Tagore/Chanakya/Vivekananda/Zoozoo... then my posts are longer... on books/gardening or green thumb/trivia, etc.,.... they are shorter. 

I have now added the 'Related Posts Widget' too... so that should help. Till date, I have no complaints re: the traffic on my blog... Laughing

Mohit Shroff
Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

yes...nd i have only compliants only regarding the traffic of my blog :-s

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Mohit, nice idea..

you have got a decent layout and you have used dull colors... try just brighten up a wee little bit, especially the thick borders...'

also, you need to post often... saw that you have one post a month which can be disappointing for returning visitors...

Overall good, improve your posting frequency and keep Blogging.

Thanks, Hemal | Review my Blog

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hii,

ya there is a problem with my regularity but frankly cant help a lot about it...m trying my best...

nd about the colors its a free template which i have picked up. if i need to change it now will have to do a lot of stuff. its a hectic job then.

thanks for ur review...:)

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
14 years ago

Mohit,

Good blog and Good stuff to read. The look could be a little better.

Review my Blog / Follow me on Twitter / Websnacker / Ideasonic Studios

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hmm....thnx...i will try and do something abour that...

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Just saw your new improved blog.

The theme is straight forward. Content is also good and you have the knack of using lots of images in your post, since yours is a web review site, thats a good practice.

I would recommend you to arrange your sidebars (located at the right side of your blog), in a better manner, as they seem cluttered up. 

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

yes.. and that is probably because of the number of labels i have used.

or else i realy dont know how to do that...suggestions are welcome.

Mohit Shroff
Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Blog Updated After A Long Long Time...

Chethan
Chethan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

its langit template right.. love it.. try to customize it will look bettter :) content is pretty impressive.

have a look at mine http://chethstudios.blogspot.com/

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

yes...

and frankly i love your template...

jak120
jak120
from Surat
14 years ago

Cool blog with nice theme and content but according to me posts are too large try some thing like "read more" extension.

Any way great going keep it up

Take a look at http://www.futtec.blogspot.com and give some feedback

Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

i wish i had those techy things....;)

good, neat layout...

Mohit Shroff
Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

Blog Updated... This time it is a classifieds site.

Check it out.. http://poolofsites.blogspot.com

Mohit

Sayontan Sinha
Sayontan Sinha
from San Jose
14 years ago

Your layout is very clean. However the advertisement on the right is causing a JavaScript error on IE 7 and it is too colourful to show up at the top. You might want to consider moving it down, below your other widgets.

Sayontan (Blog: Eloi and Morlocks)

Mohit Shroff
Mohit Shroff
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

I have changed the complete look and feel of my blog http://poolofsites.blogspot.com.

A new template, some new widgets...:)

@Sayontan Sinha

The new template is IE, Firefox and Chrome compatible. May be others too but havnt checked it out...

tc

Mohit