Krishnan R Menon would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://anothercrazyblogger.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Another newbie in the block !!

Krishnan R Menon
Krishnan R Menon
from Cochin
11 years ago

The blog is Named, 'Dosa, Iddli and Vadai'. Initially I dint have a clue what to write about, but I started picking up slowly, Got inspired to write after reading my friends blog, Never mind.

I haven't yet told anyone why I named it 'Dosa, Iddli and Vadai', basically even I dint know why I named it like that. Maybe because, I love Dosa, I Hate Idli, and I like Vadai.

Dosa and Iddli have the same content in it, but I love one and I hate the other. In Vadai, the ingrediants are different, but it goes well with both the dishes, My Point being, This blog is about the the things I love, I hate and I Like, Matters maybe from the same root, View maybe different, And everything has got a touch of my word to it, The Vadai. So take a look, and fill me in with the views, Regards and Love

K

:)

PS: Am not sure how this thing works out here, the Review Request I mean, Just getting used to IndiBlogger. :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: blaah
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Monica Duttachoudhury
Monica Duttachoudhury
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I loved the photographies... dnt wanna comment about writing as my own writing sucks but I really looooved those pics in the Maahi Ve post. And hey I think that "staring sideways right at me" thingy suits your blog. all the best

Krishnan R Menon
from Cochin
11 years ago

Thank you Monica, :)Anything That I should Improve upon ?? :)PS: That pic was taken while I was Oggling at the streets of Bangalore :D