Gireesh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.coreblogging.in/ ] IndiRank: 58

Review my blog and say if I should take Blogging as my career or should I let it

Gireesh
Gireesh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hey there! I am Gireesh Sundaram, 21 years old blogger from Chennai. I started freelance blogging back in June 2009 and then after wasting around 2 years in untargeted blogging, I decided that I should do some good for the world and started CBT.

Coming to CBT, it stands for Core Blogging Techniques, where I give away tips and tricks, templates, tutorials. I decided that this blog should be purely informative and educative, so for now I have put no ads on the blog.

Now, what I want you to do is, kindly take a look at my blog and tell me if you find the blog informative truly. Because I have no job left now and I am keenly interested as taking Blogging as my carrier. It all depends on your review. There is no essential need to flatter me by saying the blog looks well.

I might as well review your blog back and will comment on how to improve your blog.

And also after visiting my blog if a thought  strikes your brain that following my page also one among the hundreds of page you follow will cause you no harm, do follow me!

I apologize to wordpress bloggers as I am targeting only on blogspot bloggers now. You will also soon see me posting for you.

And for every new reply I get I will review back a blog from from forum with zero replies. So you reviewing on my blog will help a professional review on some amature's blog.

Yours bloggingly,

Gireesh Sundaram

(Facebook - Twitter - Google plus)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Added a new paragraph in topic
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Akanksha Pandey
Akanksha Pandey
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

Hey there,

I think the blog definitely is informative. For a serious blogger or even an amateur one, it provides a lot of basic information, which is good. I believe the traffic is well and I would suggest you put on a few ads. However if you're very particular that you don't want to then do refrain from the same.

And yes, you could add a few testimonials maybe, from frequent users or ones that have benefitted from your site, you know for publicity maybe!

Overall, I think the navigability is pretty good too, hence I would think its a good idea for you to take this up seriously in your life because from the point of view of a regular user of the same, I'd think it would be a shame if the posting came to a standstill :)

So, Good luck for the future!

Cheers,

Akanksha :)

Gireesh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks Akanksha Pandey!

Adding testimonals was a good idea that i dint think about.

Happy Blogging!!

http://www.coreblogging.in/

NanI
NanI
from Chennai
11 years ago

your blog is very helpful to fellow bloggers...thanks for the tips and tricks

Gireesh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thank you Nanl!

I hope to see you as my subcriber ! Do subscribe to my posts for more useful tips in the comming months

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

Your blog is good. While you do give useful info, try to do certain things that would make your site unique. I suggest specializing your blog for blogger tips as there are a few blogs like that, but a million+ wordpress tips blogs are there on the net.

I suggest that you keep your popular/suggested posts on the top and generic archives below.

If your domain name is coreblogging, don't call yourself CBT. That extra 'T' confuses people. Can't it be CB? I mean, it will be simpler to locate and recollect your domain name, which is very important.

You'll have to take a second look at the limited comments system you have. Why not go with a more generic system like discus, etc? You can even use the comments system in blogger itself as its quite ok. In your niche, comments and responses are very important.

I liked your style of presenting. The CSS hack for creating hover effect, was explained in a simple way. Continue with that simplicity and easy-to-understand methodology.

I am not sure why you are not categorizing your posts? You have links to static pages on the pages-bar, but you should also categorize all posts into certain number of categories and display it below the header image. That would be useful when you have a lot of posts.

A small triviva, you write that one should have a favicon but you don't have one! :)

Gireesh
from Chennai
11 years ago

@Destination infinity: Thakns a lot for your review. That is the most wonderful review I have had till now.

First about the favvIcon, it is not working properly. I am trying to fix it. Will di it soon

I even had thoughts about naming the blog CB. But my facebook and twitter pages were created wen i had a domain under blogger. I will change it soon

Thank you once again for your review