What is the most silliest thing you have ever done ??

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

The forum is full very serious discussions and getting inspired with my latest post .. I want to ask you all what is the silliest thing you have ever done .. So silly that you might even be shamed to admit it .. 

Come clean !!! 

1-20
21-40 41-59
Replies 1 to 20 of 59 Ascending
harish dv
harish dv
from sivakasi
11 years ago

i ferel like pinchiun everyone but hate to get pinched :PTongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

The lastest one of Smera's ... She has been always intriguied by the washing from the time she started walking ... now her latest hobby is put clothes for washing inside the machine ... little did i know that she would also put in her dirty diaper  .... rest is for you all to imagine .. 

I dreaded it. but not this much.

Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
11 years ago

lol!!She can be forgiven. My hubby insisted on washing the cotton diapers in the washing machine because he thought it was too much work for me washing them individually...sweet him.....but the problem is, he does not take no for an answer, and inspite of my protesting, he washed the diapers, 'produce' and all.......I had to throw out a basket full of baby clothes, they wouldn't stop stinking, even after several rewash. The machine stank for an entire month after that.

hehehe, you should have tried to spray room freshner on clothes. now, minnie, I think you are heading for the crown.,

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolLaughingSmera is one angelic naughty lil girlKissLaughingTongue out.

@Minnie

OMGSurprised. lolTongue out. I can't stop laughingLaughing

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Wow it's getting really tough to give away the crowns ... Can everyone pls pitch-in to vote for the silly king/queen :) 

Thank you guys for sharing the wonderful stories ... brilliant ... rofl .... 

This was like when I was 7-8 years old. And there was this new news channel "Aaj Tak". That was my happiest day at that time. Cause I thought, that news channel would be aired only till that day (aaj tak), and that from tommorow there won't be news channel. I was soo happy. Tongue out

Diwakar Narayan
from Pune
11 years ago

hilarious!!

Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
11 years ago

hahahahahaa!! That is really funny!!!

Deepz
Deepz
from Chennai
11 years ago

i feigned fainting while I was giving a presentation in class..it gave the poor professor a mini heart attack! :D

it was part of the presentation to see how many people were humane enough to come running to me and awaken me.. Many people came and then I sat up straight laughing..but not before I was doused with a bottle of water! :0

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

i ws 6 or 7 ..... my dad's Boss's wife used to call my mom often.... she called ... i picked up.... recognised her voice... me said "na-mo-ste auntie" she fumed asked for mom.. gave it to mom.... she complained as i have called her "MOti Auntie" ...she sobbed.... mom pacified...but she  continued... phone hunged up...i was hanged up... nice thrashing............ later i found she was 4ft tall and almost same waist line...she was a rolling drum....  innocent me.silly me ....silly auntie.... silly mom....

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

hey that reminds me of a cracker show... i was 8 ... very fond of crackers... and it was diwali.. dad had bought tons of crackerss and there was this atom bomb.... each wrapped around silvery wrapper of KOhinoor condoms.... God know why this wrapper... may be of disposed papers.... like a warrior the bomb was lighted.... boom and it blasted with a BIG sound.... the warrior (me) was quite excited on the performance...and he cried out with joy..."KOHINOOOR FAT GAYA, KOHIONOOR FAT GAYA.... Dad, mom, uncles laughed madly............. :-( ......i know now why ...silly me......

Minnie Gupta
Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
11 years ago

This is not me, but my cousin's deed. When she was about 5, her dad called his boss home for dinner. The boss was, like all bosses generally are, quite nasty, and my Uncle had the hopes that the dinner will lessen some amount of nastiness.My chatty cousin saw the boss, and asked, quite curiously, and innocently, " Kya aap 'saale takle' Uncle ho?"

My Uncle was like 'kato to khoon nahi'. Embarassed

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

baap re baap! beti ne kiya maha kalyan :) :)

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I got one more!

It was my one of my roomie's part time girl friend's birthday and at 12 in the night my roomies called her up to wish her this birthday. I was fast asleep when this all happened and they woke me up to wish her.

Still in my dreams, I took the phone and instead of wishing her I said - "yea the flash thing will be up on the website, dont worry i have completed the changes"

and then I heard my roomies (and the girl on the phone) laughing out loud, realized that I goofed up. I spoke up - "hey sorry I am still sleepy, talk to you later" and doozed off.

Silly thing, I still didnt wish her on the birthday till in the morning when my roomies still laughed out at me.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

What is the difference between part time and full time girl friend? SealedSurprised

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Good question. Part time means someone who is in a one sided love affair and for the other person, that someone is just Friend with Benefits...

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ok, I got another oneSurprisedTongue out.

I had gone over to Mangalore, to attend my sister's Second birthdayCoolLaughing, I was 5 thenTongue out.

She cut the cake, and my parents got busy distributing the cake to everyoneWink. I was sitting next my lil sisso waiting for our share of the CakeTongue outMoney mouth.

Finally, we got ours, which was the LAST 2 PIECESCryand I began to munch on it as soon as it came in my handTongue out. But my sisso started at it for 2 minutes and said, "UPPINKAI" (Mango Pickle).

Everyone was like, "WHAT?"Surprised.

She pointed at the cake, and repeated, "Uppinkai".

Her mom went to her and asked, "You want pickle for your cake?"Surprised My sisso was crazy for Pickles, even now she isTongue outbut seriously pickle for CAKE?Surprised

We all laughed but she insisted on having the pickleYellfinally her mom got it and put it on her cakeTongue out.

Her face lit up, and she took one BIG BITELaughing, and then SHE ATE ITSurprisedSurprisedSurprised.

We all were really shocked. But we didn't snatch it away from her cause we wanted to know if she'll really eat the whole thingTongue out.

Then she turned to her brother(15yr old) and gave the cake to himTongue out. He was like, "NO WAY"Laughing.

But then she began to crySurprisedlittle monster she isYellTongue out

And I couldn't see her cryCry, So I took the cake from her handSurprisedand FED IT TO HER BROTongue outMoney mouthTongue out.

Poor guy, he actually ate the whole thingYellwhile my sissy had a good laughTongue out.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

lol!!!!! this one was hillarious!! Tongue out man, some craze this for Mango pickle...Innocent

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Tongue out

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I lol'd!!!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@TS JHI

Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

She should have made you eat the cake with your brother helping your little sister.... Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lol RanjithTongue out. Do know that you are in grave danger if and when we meetMoney mouthCoolTongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Poo - yuck ... cake with pickle ... :D 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue outI know Sangeeta JiLaughingTongue out

Minnie Gupta
Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
11 years ago

My first day in college, andsome seniors caught hold of us. They were not a bad bunch, all they wanted us to do sing and say some tongue twisters. However, we were of course scared to death, and crouched in our respective places, hoping not be picked up.

There were about 50-60 boys in the group. The leader randomly pointed at me and said 'you sing a song'. I was so scared that I closed my eyes and crooned the first song that came to my head, "Na jao sainyan chuda ke bainyan, kasam tumhari mai ro padungi'........

I haven't heard the end of it since.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

lol... this was spot on!!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I think no one can get dirtier that this one for sure.

It was my 9th birthday and mom made a super cute cake at home and invited the entire neighbourhood to be a part of celebrations.. while everybody assembled around the cake and we were waiting for my mom to turn up (last min things to do), i farted! Everyone started singing "Happy birthday to you" by holding their noses!

PS: its a true life incident. not kidding. really.

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hemal oh god you must been the butt of all jokes for a real long time then :D

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

haha, my mom still remembers this.. and am sure she will tell this when I have my own kids!! Tongue out

hehehe, hemal crown is nearing you dude.

Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
11 years ago

Hahaha! Hemal, that was a super one!!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

SurprisedYellTongue out

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

the akward moment when you realize the fart air was in the same room as the cake and the cake is exposed to the same fart...

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

50 replies! I never thought that people could be so silly! Tongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Ranjit I am still waiting to hear from you ... come on spill the beans ...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yea @Sang, we are yet to hear from the silliest of them all..

I can give you one such thing about Ranjith! He posts the same reply twice on IndiBlogger, for fun you see :) :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@Hemal I object! It's not the same, it's an addendum! Innocent

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And you cant give away my title to him like that! Tongue out I have been (and still am :P) a record triple jump holder Undecided

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

yeah Cool try beating that!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

hha Arti.. kudos for owning the title up! I am sure no one else would do that!! well done :) 

Its all yours my lady ;) take it with pride

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Of course, am honored! Just wait till I come up with my detailed thank you speech Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The discussion was about me but the focus has been unlawfully shifted onto Arti Yell Now, what about helping me enter into the guinness ( correct the spelling yourself Undecided ) book of world records as promised ( assumed to have already taken place) on the first page of this discussion ? Proof of my innocence available on request from my friends... Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Objection again Tongue out It is very much lawful and its out there for everyone to see, now don't try to snatch away the coveted trophy from my hands Cool

... And as far as your proof for innocence is concerned, all we ask you for is your lovely smile Smile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

lol... guys @ranjith @arti common... the throphy can be shared among two of you just to be lawfully unlawful.. :D

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Surprised I am running out of here >>

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

haha, you dont have to!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Let's ask the thread cretor to give out the trophies just like the way IB is giving a free prize ( a T shirt or a gift hamper ) to every valid entry.... Smile

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Ranjit - everyone is .... it never leaves us ... :)  

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Okay! I have one too -

With advancement of technology, we all working in corporates have been given access cards that can be detected Human Interface Devices. Its the card that we have to use / swipe at each door inside office to get in and out. One day after a late night strech when I reached home, instead of ringing the bell, i swiped my card at the door and was waiting for it to open for next 2 mins till this struck me that I am outside my home. Embarassed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Working too long inactivates the brain.... Tongue out

dobaara office he jaane kaa desire, means something 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue out

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I have a habit of rehearsing a few lines before talking to a stranger on phone... as if it helps Innocent coz even with all my so called preparations, I end up sounding quite silly most of the times Frown

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

This happens to me too esp when I used to work and had to make tough calls :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Even I rehearse before speaking to people, especially when asking for some information. 

Hmm What I can think of immed is wearing my glasses and looking for them all over the house, without realizing that I can see very clearly becoz I am actually wearing them he he :)

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Ha ha !!!

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Jayashree you are just like my dad ... :) 

P p's post reminded me of my brother in law, when he came to mumbai first time in his life on a vacation from village, he saw the sea first time in his life. he had seen small ponds. his exclamation was "Hai baa, itta badda pokhar" (holy cow, such great big pond)

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

he ha he ha :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Laughing

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ok! I Got OneCoolLaughing.

Till I came to 11th, I was too crazy about AeroplanesSurprised, I wanted to be an air-hostessCoolTongue out. Anyways, I had never seen a plane in REAL, I mean, I had seen when they FLY UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGHTongue outTongue outbut never closely.

So one day, when we were in a get-together partyCoolwith our whole familyLaughingwe were talking about things that interests that and were asking doubtsWinkSurprised.

I already told you I was damn interested about Aeroplanes, and I had one doubt which was stuck in my mind for a long timeUndecided. I decided it was finally time to askSurprisedAnd askedSurprised, "If the people in plane wash their hands out of the window, wont that dirty water fall on our head?"YellSurprised.

For 10 whole minutes, only thing I could hear was laughterUndecided. Everyone fell down and floor and starting rolling on it laughingCryYell. Only later did I know that the WINDOW in Aeroplane will not be openedTongue outcause Air is not supposed to go inSurprised.

I was so EmbarrasedEmbarassedTongue out

now you are a strong contender for the crown. really. amazing talent.

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

I agree PL Poo that's the sweetest and the most silliest one .. you are the leader for now girl .. woohoo 

Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Haha that was the silliest thing I've ever heard :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Surprised

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@PL JHI

lolTongue outThanksMoney mouth.

@Sangeeta Ji

HeheheSealedLaughing. Yay! I'm the leaderTongue out

@Neha Jhi

lolTongue outThanksEmbarassed

@Ranjith

YupshTongue out

I remember when I was a kid, every now and then I used to look behind my TV, and search for the TV actors, that used to come on it. I believed they actually lived in my TV. Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Oh My GoshSurprisedI've done that too dudeTongue out

I cannot deny looking inside the small opening of light in old radio for who was inside speaking.as a child. no t.v. then. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I remember a scene from a serial whenerin the lead actor when suggested about creating a food based tv channel starts imaging the TV set as a store and taking sweets from it and eating! Surprised

Atul
Atul
from Delhi
11 years ago

Whatever I do, someone is always there to call it silly! Yell

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

too many or too much of silly things is called Stupidity! :)

1-20
21-40 41-59
LockSign in to reply to this thread