Avanish Gupta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://randynamicavanish.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

hey review my blog...it will a be big thing for me

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago
NOTHING...just a thought about EVERYTHING...!!!

Hello friends. As you can understand from the blog's title itself this ain't a blog about anything in specific. This blog contains my thoughts about everything and i have tried to make it as random as i can. This is a platform for me to connect with a wider range of audience, so that everyone out there can connect and associate themselves with me through this blog in one way or the another.I hope this is what you have been trying to seek until now. The value of NOTHING is EVERYTHING.

Replies 1 to 12 of 12
Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

thanx i will try change it...

Rajrupa Gupta
Rajrupa Gupta
from Kolkata, India
11 years ago

Hey,

Just one tiny suggestion, try to tidy things a bit. Lots of gadgets...try to arrange them in a neat order.... It will be easier for the the reader to follow... you are such a good writer....  make your blog and see ur follower list grow leaps and bound. All the best.

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

first of all Deepak and Rajrupa i am really delighted and thankful to you both for your appreciation. Also i  thank you for sparing out some time to give a review about my blog and help me make it better. I will surely consider your suggestions.

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

Blog content is good but few images are missing, for example http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/00/68/68/700-00686821w.jpg  and if you don't mind check the fonts you have used as its too big I think and it annoying to readers otherwise blog content is good one ..

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

thank you gunjan for giving a feedback about my blog. i will take in your suggestion for sure.

SS Kuruganti
SS Kuruganti
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Hey Avinash. I tried to comment on two of your posts but all I got was a '405 Not Allowed' error. Not sure what went wrong. Something to look into, I think. Just a heads up.

Shalini Umrao
Shalini Umrao
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hey Avanish,

Nice posts. Especially the topics you pick for articles. Common place enough. Can be easily missed but very intriguing if one sits and observes. Exactly what you seem to be doing.

But you really need to do something about the layout. Its too cramped. try segregating stuff.

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

thanx shalini for your suggestions ..i'll definitely utilize them in the best possible way

isha nigam
isha nigam
from mumbai
11 years ago

Nice blog Avanish :)

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

thanx a lot isha glad u liked it...

very nice blog;;

really enjoyed while reading it..