Archetypes India would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://remidesouza.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my blog: looking forfeedback

Archetypes India
Archetypes India
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi,

I am Remi. My blog is about: Community, Culture, Environment, Ecology, Energy, and Human Habitat- expressed in Prose, Poetry, Pictures, and reviews of events/bookes/news.

Please review my blog.

Regards,

Remi

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Rujuta Xavier
Rujuta Xavier
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

Hi Remi,

I read your blog, it indeed is very prosiac and full of language. Though the blog and the posts may not be for people of limmited vocabulary, your use of words and your command over it adds color to your wirtting!

Archetypes India
Archetypes India
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Rujuta, for your frank openion.  I try to keep simple vocabulary, but my subjects are not familier or popula... but according to me essential in present environment. That compels me to use technical words.

Nabanita Dhar
Nabanita Dhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Nice blog you have got going there Remi..!! Keep up the good work..A small suggestion you could shift the 'follower' widget to the top right corner so your readers don't have to look for it; it helps people to follow you and keep coming back to your blog...

Regards,

Nabanita Dhar

Archetypes India
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I right away folowed your suggestion. You are right. I am so involved in working on my posts, that I am unmindful of many other things that matters. I sincerely feel < Whatever I write, say or do should be of use beyond like-dislike; It should be "UTILITY". > Perhaps I am too much obsessed with this motive!! Thanks, Nabanita!!