Dhiman would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://globetrotternama.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my travel blog

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Globetrotternama is place where I blog about places that I have travelled. Please review it.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hello Globe trotter,

I had a look at your site and I must say, I am hooked Smile

Please find below some suggestions from my side -

• The length of the feedjiit can be reduced, the width of the blog can be reduced so that it ‘fits’ in the standard pc resolution. Also, an 'about me' can be added to know who is behind the glode trotter nama.  The visitor count and the cricket score widgets can be done away with as they are useless for a reader and only increase the load time for your site.  You could add a labels widget and a search bar widget for your blog that can increase your click throughs besides giving a nice exp for your reader.
  • Since your posts contain a lot of pictures, you could reduce the number of posts on your home page to say max 3 so that your site can load a bit faster even for ppl who love to travel but are stuck with slow net connections :)

Overall, it’s an excellent blog with beautiful pictures and write up. Do travel more often and blog more frequently! Best wishes! Smile

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks a lot Arti for reviewing my blog I am implenting your suggestions they are really helpful....

- Dhiman(globetrotternama.blogspot.com)