elizabeth would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

please review my blog

elizabeth
elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

hey friends!!I am new to the forum and new to blogging....It would be really helpful if you could review my posts.....

http://elizabethrinta.wordpress.com

cheers!!!God bless!!!!!

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

welcome to indi bloggers

your blog is hungry for post so feed it.

overall your blog is good,easy to navigate ,you can use more widgets also

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

thanks a lot..will definitely try to churn out some posts....it would be helpful if you could suggest me some widgets that i can use....Smile

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Your blog is informative. It can have very loyal following. But your inconsistency in updating blog can put off your readers. Feed your blog with new posts at a consistent frequency.

Keep blogging.

Cheers,

Adesh

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

Thank you adesh..i will try my level best to be consistent .....

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I liked your blog for its simplicity, yet is very informative ... i like u r untitled post about a patients experience as it reminded me of my own similar experience which i had a few months back...

very nice keep blogging with such informative healthcare related posts...

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

Thank you Dhiman....It surely must have been a nightmare to go through a similiar experience.....

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Your posts are nice and informative. Especially the one on SwineFlu. Many posts are primarily aimed at the healthcare (aspiring or already in) people, they are general enough for everybody to follow.The template too is nice and simple.

About your writing style. Try writing more elegant sentences. Avoid the ellipses. Also, be a bit more consitent with the paragraph layout. In some posts, some paragraphs have an indented start, while some are aligned to the left margin. And yes, grammar rules should be followed by a serious blogger. Take care to start your sentences with a capital letter.

Most of your blogs lie in the "Uncategorized" category. Try to categorise them. Someone who is more interested in your blog, might want to look into more articles of the same type. He/she should be able to look at all possible articles without having to sift through your blog.

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

Thanks a lot Vinay.I will try to improve my writing style and will surely categorize the topics.Thanks a lot.

rads
rads
from Chicago
14 years ago

A lovely blog with lot of health tips...not many of these around...nice simple layout...but please write more often...

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

Thank you rads...will try to write more often....

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
14 years ago

Hi Elizabeth,

What a royal name! Liked your blog but it needs a little sprucing up - improve the tone and style of language and align your posts.

All the best

Review my Blog / Follow me on Twitter / Websnacker / Ideasonic Studios

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

Thank you!!!!Will definitely try to improve!!!

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

simple...yet beautiful :)

elizabeth
from vasai
14 years ago

Thank you sourish!!!!!Smile