Reema Jain would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Feed-back your view to review my blog

Reema Jain
Reema Jain
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Its just an impression of my thoughts, my belief and me...

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

OK.. Firstly, the title is very straightforward.. direct, honest, expressive.. I liked it. :) That being said, the template you've chosen, the dynamic one doesn't highlight the title... the pink and black fonts of title and description just blend into the background.. it hides that name, don't you think?

The colors, fonts etc. of your page are quite okay.. readable, soothing.. I like it. The content is heartfelt, random and well-expressed, staying true to your title and description. Don't change that!

Suggestions I can put forth:

1. Try a normal template.. The dynamic one is nice, but you'd get a lot more options and visibility with the normal one. The header would be a little more clearer and showcase that gorgeous title. In the dynamic one, only the post titles of that archive are noticeable; not every blogger would know that there is a pull-me-out style menu for the followers, profile and blog links etc on the side.  If that was on a visible sidebar, those who come to your blog from Indi and other places would see the follow widget and connect, or subscribe by mail etc. 
  2. There is a widget available called Random Posts, developed by LinkWithin. It gives two or three random posts from your archive after each post. That'd help your older posts get some visitors. 

That's all I can think of at present :)

Reema Jain
Reema Jain
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanx Leo.. Point Taken and applied as far as possible...

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Looks much better and still very serene :) Thanks. 

Gokuldas
Gokuldas
from kannur
11 years ago

Hi Reema , First of all I like the blog theme and colour and poem ofcourse desscribed in very simple way. Please do visit my blog also and express your views about my blog...