Nipun Bajaj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nipunbajaj.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

Please review my Paintings blog

Nipun Bajaj
Nipun Bajaj
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi,

Please review and provide me with the feedback how can i improve my blog. As i am quite a recent blogger, so the review is much sought..The blog has my paintings

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

You should look at applying one of the dynamic-views based theme available with Blogger in your blog, since you might have a lot of images in future as well. Also, write some factual description about each painting you put up in your blog. That helps the search engines to identify what each post is about and help bring search visitors. The 'devil' painting in particular impressed me :)

Try to discuss some techniques you use/painting methodologies/steps so that it could be useful for a budding artist. Have a copyright statement somewhere on the blog and allow people to follow your blog through email (you can do that using feedburner.com). Categorize your posts (apply individual labels to each post), it will be very useful in future.

Nipun Bajaj
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi,

Thanks a lot!!! your feedback is very helpful, will surely implement the suggested as applicable...For the description part i also felt the same..so this time with the latest post n-Om i tried adding the description...Many thanks again for the review.. :)

akashdeep dwivedi
akashdeep dwivedi
from lucknow
11 years ago

your painting was really nice but the problem with todays scenario is that apart from an artist ( painter, writer etc.) you have to be a good marketer also. And blogging is most of it.

So u need to learn about that also , as many newbies like us generally do.

Nipun Bajaj
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Akashdeep,

Yes, I 200% agree to you. infact you made a hit at the right place. I also realised the same during my Marketing Lectures while pursuing MBA. I started this blog with the sole intent of this...please keep me helping with the feedback...abhi have a long way to go...and your feedback will surely be a lot of help...