akashdeep dwivedi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.voicingitup.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 41

See if i can impress you..Blog reviewing (you ll not get bored ...MY GUARANTEE)

akashdeep dwivedi
akashdeep dwivedi
from lucknow
11 years ago

here is something about MAGGI...now you know u cant ignore this one

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: uni
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Akashdeep,

Welcome to Blogging. I see that you have been here for some time now and I would like to provide you my reivew of your blog.

Layout/Theme:

• I liked the theme concept but it lacks the finnese. Not the design, but from the usability. 
  • There is much JS used on your site that it has the potential to rob the user experience. Its soothing to eyes but at the same time, throny to use. 
  • I feel the top header staying always on top is an eye sore for me, strictly my views.
  • The fonts you have choosen should be the same for all the posts. You cant keep a different font for every posts because either its not pleasant or one day you will run out of fonts Cool

Content

• I think the content will do fine, small formating (punctuation) issues but you can resolve it: Example: usage of coma as below is not right. The coma should not be preceded with a space, the space should come after the coma.

Whether its early morning wake-up plans ,book reading habit ,health issues or personal  ,a sudden thought comes and we  take an oath to administer it but it doesnt take much time to ruin the promises ,reasons can be both external and internal

akashdeep dwivedi
from lucknow
11 years ago

Thanku.You have said a lot about it.Surely,will try to improve.THANKS