Rajesh Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://androidlot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Rajesh Kumar
Rajesh Kumar
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Hi Guys,

I am looking for your feedback on my blog which is related to Android. Please give me some suggestions about layout, content and looks of my blog.

Thanks

Rajesh Kumar

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

Along with recent posts in the sidebar, try to have an option for most popular posts. Showcase some main posts in your blog as favorite posts (in the sidebar), if possible. You have an email subscription box after every post, but also try to have it on the top right hand sidebar, along with G+, FB and twitter. The RSS icon on the top is almost invisible. Can you change its font to a bigger one? Also try to change its colour to white, instead of grey.

Individual category RSS option is an excellent idea. Your theme is overall very simple and very professional. Your categorization is good, but try to come up with a better category name for, 'App Nursery'. While the AndroidLot header (logo) is simple and attractive, can you give a light-green background to your header? These are just my suggestions, and I am no expert. But just wanted to convey my first feelings regarding your site.