Nicky would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bitchsena.blogspot.com ]

Vent some frustration - Review my blog :D

Nicky
Nicky
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi guys and girls, 

I am relatively new to the blogosphere and I would love it if you could spare some time and review my blog. 

Free cookies for everyone who writes a review :D 

Here's the link to my blog  or for people with word filtering ->  http://www.deranged-dweller.co.cc/ 

Don't judge by the cover...go strip it clean. 

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: change of blog address
Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Kapersky blocked your blog address  analysing that the content had bad language.If you want traffic at least make sure that it's not blocked by parental control !!!

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

yes blog has very interesting post , as i support freedom of speech i support your blog.

yes  rajnish is right your blog will be blocked by parental control , as ***** word is there .

alos your blog content is for mature people ,liberal people .It will hurt religious people

Try to change  your font or template .

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Nicky
Nicky
from Chennai
14 years ago

Do tell me if the filtering still happens. Looks like Indi blogger is still in the victorian times. 

Anyways, see if the change helps and review the blog. 

Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Very bold... Like someone said, parental controls and antivirus programs will block traffic to your blog...

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
14 years ago

Hi Nicky,

I can see Teen Angst here! Liked your blog and the fact that you are from Chennai made it even more interesting. Especially liked your take on BDSM and Indian Women - I had written something similar but years back.

do your own thing!

Review my Blog / Follow me on Twitter / Websnacker / Ideasonic Studios

Nicky
Nicky
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Websnacker

I am not from Chennai. I have only been in Chennai for a few months. 

Nicky
Nicky
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Dr. Jigar Patel 

I believe the nice guys thing needs to be cleared a bit - maybe I'll do that soon. 

Also, I haven't used many **** words. Not really a fan of them. The B word is not censored anywhere except indiblogger :P - it's still in the victorian era I tell you! 

Nicky
Nicky
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Hitched Hiker

Thank you and yea I think the parental controls thing has been set. Not that I want minors popping up on my blog in hordes or anything. 

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I think there is some confusion here.The parental control has nothing to do with indiblogger.It is anti virus and other such protection(Ex Kapersky) software which will block traffic to your blog.

I am not against free speech but it will be great if you can retain the punch and use the language to your advantage.

Amit Surana
Amit Surana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Trying to be manly !!! But it simply sounds more arrogance than good posts about *****ing... 

And another thing I noticed was, guys like *****ing with *****es. !!!

Thats an honest comment. Don't get offended.

oops.. Its forum not ur blog to post such comment ;)

Nicky
Nicky
from Chennai
14 years ago

Trying to be manly !!! But it simply sounds more arrogance than good posts about *****ing... 

Sweetheart, did you read the blog? The b word is not censored anywhere now. Anyways, what's with the bias against a certain gender of a dog?

And yes, the meaning ogf b*tching means to complain. B*tch on means to vent out your disapproval/disgruntlement.

What do you mean by "trying to be manly" ? Did guys reserve the right to swear or something? Come on - get real!  

And another thing I noticed was, guys like *****ing with *****es. !!!

Everyone b*tches - it only means complaining. Did you mistake the f word for the b word? :P 

Amit Surana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

not @ all nicky.  btw, thanks for explaining meaning of b word. rofl.