Suraj Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog :)

Suraj Singh
Suraj Singh
from Rourkela
11 years ago

Hi, this is Suraj Singh here, I name my blog: Tong's blog. It was previously 'A little secret i would like to share', but i revamped the blog recently and change it to 'the parts and parcels of life'.

I was not good in english, i failed english throughout my school, until i met a wonderful English teacher that pull my result up and show me the interest in English. People always said: How can we study English? English is the only subject that can't be studied. But i would like to say, there is so many things to learn and study in English. Even though of that, i still think that English is still not as rich as Hindi :)

I start to make books my best friend, newspaper my parents and novel my children. I start to write unknowingly, from a noob writer to a experience writer. I love to write and make people feel what i felt. I love to share how i felt through the medium of writing. 

I can't review myself and said that: Hey, Tong's blog is nice, it's good, it makes me exuberant. 

But, you can! You can tell me what i can improve, you can tell me what you like to see in future writing. Please motivate me. Writers love to be praise in their work, so that they can give you more excellent piece of work.

If you need tissue after reading my work, please tell me, i can send you more. Hehe.