RupyaGyan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rupyagyan.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Like a review on our blog on stock investments

RupyaGyan
RupyaGyan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi all,

We have started a personal finance blog with a view to increasing the understanding about stock markets and how they are an advantageous investment option.

The blog is still in its infancy and would like some reviews/feedback.

SD

Hi,

Its been a couple of months now and we have made a lot of changes to our blog. Would like to have a fresh review. I recently discovered that IndiBlogger has disabled the option of asking for repeat reviews. So, I am posting in the same thread. Would really like to have some feedback. Thanks.

SD

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Fresh review
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
My Say
My Say
from Kolkata
11 years ago

well, i'll be honest ... to bring in people like me to your blog who has no interest in stock market and probably make me interested to start being curious , your posts should be shorter yet detailed and should have some coulour , I mean some photos always excite the brains ! Happy Blogging !  

My Say
My Say
from Kolkata
11 years ago

i am sorry ! what i forgot is just the font size which has to be a little small else the post looks to time cosuming. Well the explanation of the latest post is amazaing ! :)

RupyaGyan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. Your points noted. However, I would really like to know which kind of pictures do you mean to see in the blog. I have myself gone through many blogs dealing with similar topics and I am trying to find out what I can and cannot add to my blog. 

Again your feedback about the font size is true. I was myself trying to do something about it. The issue I find is that there are some fonts which are not readable by some older browser versions and if I am using those kind of fonts then the browser uses default fonts and that probably leads to some default increase in font size also.  I am trying to find a way out of the situation. Just bear with me in the meantime.

Thanks, 

SD