Raman Ramamurthy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback on my blog

Raman Ramamurthy
Raman Ramamurthy
from Thane
11 years ago

It is a personal Blog ! The categories mentioned in the blog – represent my interest and also ensure focus in my writing this blog; but, if you can see, the ‘blog’ posts are not in equal measure in each section. Religion & Spirituality section are filled with more posts and so is the case in the Business/ Management section. This emphasizes how spirituality and practical life go hand in hand in most learned lives. Corporate Training, Executive Coaching & HR/ Recruitment sections illustrate the best methods available to mentor individuals’ growth while Family/ Parental/ Poetry section is personal and meant for reading by close and dear; National Politics/ International/ Foreign affairs are generally updates that are self-opinionated and remain my perception. Medical/ Health updates section is to share knowledge that is learned. Film reviews is for entertainment and Books’ Review/ Leisure sections are really to promote self indulgence. I enjoy writing on my Travel and my waning interest in Sports; while Fiction is an attempt to satisfy my imagination.