Valli would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://hrudayakavitha.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my Telugu poetry blog :)

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hello friends, I'm looking for feedback on my Telugu blog...So, please go through my blog and give your opinion and suggestions. Non telugu readers can comment on the look and feel of the blog :)

Thanks in advance :)

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
NanI
NanI
from Chennai
11 years ago

Mee blog chala bagundi...design and the content...No need to change nything (translation to other languages s not working,Check chesukondi)..

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks NanI :)

Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

i must say the presentation is quite creative.. the flower cursor and the butterflies flying around it is really cool annimation..

i am really poor at reading telugu.. but i believe if you are so creative with you page then i am sure you are certainly good with the poetry as well..

marchasindi emi ledu..Smile

keep blogging.. :)

Sravant

Link: http://sravant.blogspot.com/

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks Sravant :)

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Valli

I never had big interest in poetry. But the way you write those small poems has certainly evoked a lot of interest towards poetry. The blog template and design are really good. Looks like you have put in lot of time to make such a wonderful blog! Keep Writing.

Thanks

Karthik

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hie Karthik. I am very very glad that my poems evoked interest in you, that's a great compliment.  Thank you so much for the visit and feedback :)

Very nice Valli. I like the blog and the flying butterflys and all. Manaki enni prakriyalu unnayi padyam/kavita rayatam lo. enduku haiku use chestunnaru? na personal choice kavitalu.  Vatiki strict style and rules emi levu and so the flow is what moves the story or a thought along. (That is just me though. There may be others that like the Haiku format). Keep penning to enthrall us. 

Cheers n take care.

Usha