My Say would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.mysay.in ] IndiRank: 49

Plz express your opinion about MySay.in !!

My Say
My Say
from Kolkata
11 years ago

It is about my views on current affairs ..be it political,bollywood,sports,spiritual...hope u all like my efforts !Happy Blogging !

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: just too old to be reviewed like a novice :)
Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Praveesh
Praveesh
from Trivandrum
10 years ago

Hey you have a nice blog and nice cartoon drawing skills :)

Suggestion: May be you can try Adobe Illustrator. 

My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

thanks Praveesh for the compliments and the suggestion dear friend !! means a lot to me :)

Nice to read the cartoons, loving it.. :)

My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

thanks Hunky :) 

Sanjay Madhavan
Sanjay Madhavan
from Chennai
10 years ago
Hi , I just took a look at your cartoons. I am not good at drawing or painting, and hence would not be able to comment on the drawing per se. But I think a Cartoonist is a person who expresses a thought with least words as possible. The Cartoon should put forth a point visually, and not through words. Thanks. Keep expressing!
My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Oh I got the hint !! :) you are so right !! and I will look forward to better myself with coming posts . practically speaking ... cartoons are like Ghazals .. if all in urdu .. will faint most of the listeners ... hence I try being Jagjit Singh.. :)  Cartoon but with enough words to make sure the readers do not find it too intellectual not to visit the next time. It becomes informative that way .. and as many times I have tried being a pure cartoonist in the past .. I have had only detoriating traffic ... 

Still , this is a very nice suggestion to remind me I cannot fill the entire slide with words and claim it was a cartoon .. so thanks for that rectification my dear friend !! Hopefully ... the next one would speak its language properly :) 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My Say, I would like to know your real name a very good blog in the humour cartoon genre.  Have added your feed.  You and Debajyoti are two of a kind for the sarcastic take on current affairs.  Keep up the good work.  

Vijay

My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thank You Vijay Ji .. 

I am glad you liked the humour expressed with the mission !! :) Strive to work harder and turn smiles to laughter !! Wish me luck !! :)

Swati Nitin Gupta
Swati Nitin Gupta
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Enjoyed your doodles especially the current one. Keep up the good work.

My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thank you Swati .... i have evolved as much as a cartoonist and 1000s miles more to go and learn .. I hope to keep getting the continued support .. :)

Prasant
Prasant
from Delhi
10 years ago

Beautiful and funky blog with nice thought behind it. Keep the good work going !!!Wink

My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thank You dear Prasant ! Food for betterment !! :)

Rachna
Rachna
from Singapore
10 years ago

Nice idea to deal with breakupsSmile 

My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

thank you Rachna !! :)

Varun Singh
Varun Singh
from Bhopal
10 years ago

Thank you IndiBlogger for making me find such a nice blog where I can happliy spent few hours reading the content :)Now, the real credit goes to you :)Amazing work, brilliantly represented :)

http://simplysaid22.blogspot.in/

My Say
My Say
from Kolkata
10 years ago

thanks Varun for those awesome words :) overwhelmed !!