Muhammad Ashik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ashikshareef.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Blogging beginner.

Muhammad Ashik
Muhammad Ashik
from Tirunelveli
11 years ago

Hey friends,

I am Ashik Shareef. I just started blogging actively before 2 weeks. Just came to know from a friend about indiblogger.in and its really amazing.

Well.. My blog has posts about movies, informative stuffs about movies, movie reviews, my opinion about certain movies and characters in the movies, books I read, health topics, about travel and places occasionally, and my thoughts and perspectives then and there..

So far I have made only 7 posts and working on few posts. Will post them in future asap.

Please do give your valuable opinions, feedbacks and suggestions to improve my blog in a better manner.

Thank you.

Ashik

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Sasikumar Rajappan
Sasikumar Rajappan
from Salem
11 years ago

hI Muhammad Ashik WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGERS. I visited your blog, it has the good stuffs about movies and reviews and look preety good. as you have started blogging before two months do promote your blog and interact with folks and let the world know your blog. Indoblogger is the good place for that do post regularly. Don't worry this is the platform for Blogging Beginners. All the best..!!!

Muhammad Ashik
from Tirunelveli
11 years ago

Thank you Sasi.. yes I do promote. Apart from Indiblogger.in, any other effective blog promotions? I'd be pleased to know..

Thank you..