Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 241 to 251 of 251 Descending
Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Problem is not with the site its with the codes so that we cannot redeem them them... i created a new account and the loading problem was not there.

Shame on Sony.

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Ok I finally managed to solve the issue and was able to oder... heres how:

1. No point in clearing cache, it might not solve the issue.

2. Do not log in initially, if logged in- logout from snap deal.

3. Choose the item you seek to order

4. Before payment, it will ask you to log in

5. Log in now and the site works perfectly. 

Hope it solves the loading problem for others as well.

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

I thought only I was facing the loading problem!

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Yes this worked out.Thanks for the info.Cool

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Abhirup, thanks for the guidance. I tried out your method, but now the problem is they want mobile phone number and not landline. Why do they assumr that everybody has a cell phone? I did not realize that winning would be such a headacheFrown I doubt I am ever going to be able to use my coupon.

I tried all methods, it is NOT WORKING at my end.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am having a problem with the promotion code Frown. I am getting the message that it is invalid. I have sent Vineet an email about this & hoping he will help out.

I have tried whatever they said here, but nothing worked. I send emails also to Renie and Anup, still waiting for some repsonse from them. Maybe forgetting abt this is a better deal than writing for the competitions now.

Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ashwini, I am sailing in the same boat as I too have not been able to buy anything from snapdeal. See my response below.

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It is working.. I got my product from snap deal already.. Just follow the steps above after clicking on www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem.. after you select and order a product they ask you if you want to use SD cash and you should select yes.. thats all! :)

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Here's an update on my problem: I today FINALLY managed to get the amount credited to my account at Snapdeal using the promotion code sent to me [note that I never got any reply from Vineet when I informed him that the promo code was not working]. The problem now is that when I decided on what I wanted to buy and clicked on the buy button, nothing happened! I tried this over and over again today, but it as hopeless.

Honestly, why can't Indiblogger simply send direct prizes / physical vouchers which we can redeem instead of all this online hassles?! Another new contest has already been announced, but nobody seems to be bothered about helping out those who haven't yet been able to redeem their shopping coupons for this old contest. As it is the results were announced ages late and then all these problems of not just one but many prize winners. This is honestly frustrating. The happiness of winning is totally lost Frown

Pallavi Vilas Kamat
Pallavi Vilas Kamat
from Mumbai
11 years ago

My code is showing as invalid. Vineet - please help! Is there a validity for this code?

Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Pallavi, the coupon is valid till June. Please read my response below and call snapdeal directly if you are having any problems.

Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
11 years ago
Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Pallavi, Ashwini & all those luck prize winners who are having problems: I decided to work on the problem myself  Cool since I was getting no response from Vineet to my email Frown. I was successful and received my purchases today - Transcend pendrive & memory card combo + Fosters Arabic watch. Both came today and properly packed, with no damage.

Here's what you can do (this is what I did):

1. First open your account at snapdeal.

2. In a separate tab open the link given by Indibloggger to redeem your coupon. If you are not able to enter the code, then first clear your browser of all links & cookies.

3. When you enter you coupon code, it will get credited to your account as snapdeal cash. You can check it by clicking on the My Account tab in the top right hand corner of snapdeal.

4. Now go to the product page. First check if the product can be delivered to your area by typing in the pincode given in the box just below the product's text.

5. Click on the buy button and you will see the product price appearing. Enter the amount you will use from your snapdeal cash (the coupon code amount). If the product cost is more than that cash, you have to pay the extra amount. You can select mode of payment. I selected cash on delivery.

6. Nothing happened when I clicked on the buy button. So I wrote to snap deal through the contact page. They replied back to my email and gave me a customer service no. where I was told that I could order what I wanted on phone!! So there was no need actually to go through all that online buying hassle at allSmile. I just had to give the product's code no. and my voucher coupon no., tell them the mode of payment I would make & that's it. They confirmed everything, took contact no. (in case courier needed directions to my place) and dispatched the products.

So for those who are having trouble please call their customer care service no.: +91 9212692126

I hope this helps. The coupon you won is valid till June so please keep trying & call snapdeal if you are having problems. Don't let go of that prize!! Also, do purchase something which you willl really use.

LockSign in to reply to this thread