Karen would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kraftykrook.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

A little help!! Do let us know what you think about our craft blog.

Karen
Karen
from Goa
11 years ago

Krafty Krook creates unique arty & crafty products from various products. We love originality, we talk colors and we’re nuts about anything that’s exceptionally and stunningly creative! At Krafty Krook, we strive very hard to “UPCYCLE & RECREATE” because this is what we stand for. At the same time, we use simple and inexpensive materials to create our crafts. And this is what we think makes us different! Right from basic to premium handmade paper & glass items - we have everything you need! We also have a range of other fun articrafts to check out from.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It a very nice blog Karen, esp he post about stock paper cards. I am also into crafts and always gift handmade cards :) 

i suggest you use some light theme for your blog, as black seemed too overpowering ( it works for photoblogs well ).

Karen
from Goa
11 years ago

Hi Ashima. As per your suggestion, I've shifted to a lighter theme. It was tough finding the right one but somehow managed to get what I want. would love to know what you think about it.

Karen
Karen
from Goa
11 years ago

Thank you for the feedback Ashima. I will take the theme color into consideration. 

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

Hei Karen. I haven't actually read your posts yet. I was particularly impressed with your introduction.We love originality, we talk colors and we’re nuts about anything that’s exceptionally and stunningly creative! At Krafty Krook, we strive very hard to “UPCYCLE & RECREATE” because this is what we stand for. At the same time, we use simple and inexpensive materials to create our crafts. And this is what we think makes us different! Right from basic to premium handmade paper & glass items - we have everything you need! We also have a range of other fun articrafts to check out from.Like Ashima said, the theme looks kinda amateurish considering the quality of your works. But you are new to blogging and finding the right theme is no easy business. Infact I stopped looking long time back. Aeroplanes and boats are the only things i make with paper so i'm not much of an expert. I hope you'll find other talented bloggers by searching ( through categories). Once you start interacting with them, you'll learn more. Cheers :)

Karen
from Goa
11 years ago

Thanks Nevin. All your suggestions are noted and I'll be working on it shortly. Have a nice day! 

Karen
from Goa
11 years ago

Hi Nevin, as per your suggestion, I've shifted to a ligher theme. Would love to know your thoughts on it. Thanks. 

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

The 'Hey there' could be shorter. You could write something like, 'We appreciate your valuable feedback' instead of the four sentences used at last. Assign each post to a label (category name) and display the lables in your sidebar. Before that you need to decide how many categories you want in your site (cards, glass materials, etc) and then assign each post with a label. It makes navigation easier.

The gallery is excellent, but one is not able to go to the individual post explaining it/ reach the merchant page of your shop directly from there. If each picture can be linked to their shop page, it will be helpful. I am not sure how to do it, but if possible please try.

Instead of the recent posts in the sidebar (which currently shows the same posts as the home page), try having popular posts instead.

Karen
from Goa
11 years ago

Thank You 'Destination Infinity'. Noted and I've made the change. I appreciate your feed back.