Natasha Gayari would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://onceinawhilewithjune.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Just joined Indiblogger - please review my blog (my first activity)

Natasha Gayari
Natasha Gayari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This is a personal blog, and I blog only for the love of writing and blogging. 

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

Welcome to Indiblogger Natasha. This place is awesome. I'm sure you'll love it.Your blog is all about 'words' and hence I do find the 'live' template a little disturbing. They are more effective for photoblogs. Infact I had to switch over to the 'magazine' mode to enjoy the blog. Geting 3rd party templates would also be a great option if you are not satisfied with what blogger's offering. I am not a big fan of poems so I'll leave that. Every article(at least the ones I read) is rich with characters and colour. I particluarly loved 'a conversation'. It reminded me of myself :P Keep writing. Go to Indivine, select your favourite category and start reading. You'll learn to sharpen your skills here. Happy blogging :)

Natasha Gayari
Natasha Gayari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Nevin, thanks for the review. Per your feedback I have changed the layout. What's 3rd party template? I am not great at layout and all that, never tried much actually. And am still getting used to using Indiblogger :p. Thanks again.

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

Yes its way better now. But I suggest you push the 'archieves' part to the top. You can do that in the 'layout' section. There are plenty of 3rd party templates ( templates by anyone other than google) that can be used in your blog. Just sard '3rd party templates for blogger' and you'll get plenty of free downloads. In the template section you'll have to upload this file to change your template. But they have their own flaws. They aren't as easy to handle as blogger templates are. You'll get plenty of guides online but would require patience. You can always save the backup of your present layout so that incase it doesn't work out you can swap to your old look.

Natasha Gayari
Natasha Gayari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion - I tried working around it. And also for the explanation about the template thing. I think I will stick with the current template. Don't want to try those "not as easy to handle" ones :). BTW I saw the pics in ur travel blog. They are superb. I think I am also going to try to blog like that or create one. Never thought about it. My current blog is just absolutely a personal one, where I write only for myself, no one else. Guess its time to write and click for others now :). Bye for now. P.S. if you like to travel you must go to these http://humanplanet.com/timothyallen/2011/03/living-root-bridges-bbc-human-planet/

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

Wow that is one impressive blog. I've bookmarked it. And thanks for going through the blog. I also have personal blog. But I don't really publicise much. Afterall its quite personal :PAnyway happy blogging Natasha. Glad I could help you out.

Raunaq Vohra
Raunaq Vohra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Liked your blog, especially the post about Bhagya. Looking forward to reading more.

Natasha Gayari
Natasha Gayari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Raunaq, many thanks for reading (that blog being quite a long one) and liking it and for the comment. :). 

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

hey hi...

I hope you doing fine. Just happened to be a passerby , there was enough catchy things in your blog. Firstly its apperance which makes reader delight, then you have varisity in your writing. You do pen down those things which happen by your side a kind of a memoir and there are some which are flash fiction ones.

I would say that instead of large lumpy paragraphs, just try to divide it. For a reader, it would be tough to read it in a go or he / she may get lost somewhere else.

Anyways rest, keep penning down, your thoughts, your emotions let it free flow.

Thanks & Regrds,

Shiv

Natasha Gayari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Shivprasad, thanks for going through my blog and for your feedback Smile Appreciate ur comment on the paragraphs. I too felt the same...but didn't know how to go about it. Guess there are many aspects to a good blog. I just write and only that :p Thanks again though. Regards

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

wohh some touchy story...

Welcome to indiblogger..

Natasha Gayari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Smile Thanks Rahul. Rgds.