The Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival : Contest on IB

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Submit your recipies using one or more Del Monte products and stand a chance to win Netbooks and smartphones....

Contest Page: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=64 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: --
1-20
21-40 41-46
Replies 1 to 20 of 46 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The prizes are great but I fear the judges running away on reading my receipe... Undecided

When I click the following link, Chrome throws up a malware warning:

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Go for it, Ranjith. Eagerly awaiting your post.

Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Luckly (I got to see the productsSmile) or may due to bad luck (I do not know if that malware has affected me now!!! Yell) I could open the page and see all the products fo Del Monte on firefox.

Any way all the bestLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

@ The Fool My recipie would be highly imaginative... Smile @ Medha You will see such kind of malware warnings only on Chrome. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ranjith - I am also considering whether to participate or not. If I participate, it will be imaginative as well. Since a proper chef is evaluating, I am thinking he might not appreciate random humor. 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Tell me if you are TF!! I think we better post with a warning that readers can try out these recipes only at their own risk!!!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@ CS - only problem is cooking is an art and not some genertal commercial stuff. So if I try something funny, risk is if chef is sensitive he might think I am insulting his/her art. And I have no clue about cooking to write something serious.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

you have not added ur recipe(s)

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I will take part in this for sure. I have been using Del Monte products for a long time...

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
11 years ago

I am too... especially that colored twisted pasta!

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
I should be posting something on this ..and this looks interesting.
Kedar
Kedar
from Vadodara
11 years ago

'I'm no recepie maker but I'd surely read for the best taste :)

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Do you guys also seeing this warning when opening del-monte link on Chrome. If yes, then i would advice not visiting the link until this error disappear. Google browser warning never comes without any reason. Let the worldfoody remove the malware first and indiblogger may update it. 

Vivek Nath.R
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

Yes, I'm also getting this warning.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I proceeded to the page with a faith on my kaspersky anti virus that it would be be able to block anything harmful....

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I don't believe on an antivirus to capture malwares for me. For malware, i have installed saperately malware bytes. Still i am not visiting the link. Malware may not harm your pc or your data sometime but can leak out your personal information without ur knowledge. Beware!!

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

This could be also possible that may be site is not having the malware, but may have installed such plugin or script which may be trying to collect some sensitive data of yours and Google Chrome is blocking that. Definitely chrome is right in blocking it.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The T & C for this contest stand shorter at around 500 words against the average of 2500 words! Surprised

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Folks, we've changed the link, it's been scanned and uploaded to IndiBlogger, so it should be safe...

http://www.indiblogger.in/blogger-carnival/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Good work, Renie! Smile

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Its working well except that  pasta know all link.

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
11 years ago

ooh... this sounds (or should it be tastes???) interesting!

I have a definite entry for this one and looking for interesting recipes from all!

ATB to all!!!

Yup seems to be working fine now...all the best fellow bloggers.

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This is an awesome contest esp for the food lovers!! :) recently I created a recipe and by chance it originally had Del Monte products!!! I am so excited :) Thanks Indiblogger.  Keep coming up withj more such interesting activities Smile

Sumit Surai
Sumit Surai
from Calcutta , Kolkata
11 years ago

Multiple entries are allowed? Or just one entry per blogger?

Deeba Rajpal
Deeba Rajpal
from Gurgaon
11 years ago
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
11 years ago

Ohk... you know what... I am glad that I wrote my post and submitted it early on... because after reading yours, I kind of got an inferiority complex by a simplistic and homely recipe of mine... such good yours was! :)

Thanks for an amazing treat!

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Please do not leave your posts link here.

Submit it on indivine, thats more than enough.

Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
11 years ago
Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
11 years ago
Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I love DelMonte products esp cos I love making salads. Here's my entry for the contest :)

http://www.tasteandflavours.com/2012/08/grapple-salad-modified-greek-salad.html

Deeba Rajpal
Deeba Rajpal
from Gurgaon
11 years ago
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

nice one deeba...u must share with us too Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

STOP GIVING LINKS PPL.

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

so many links over hereCry

done with my yummylicious post..try it out and let me  know the reviews.simple and saucy recipe.. must for sunday breakfast :)Rock and roll with EGG O ROLL :P

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

done with my third post ....yay!!! do try out my recipes they are simple and easyCool

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Scrolling to the bottom of the contest page noticed the sketch up contest from del monte: http://www.facebook.com/worldfoody/app_197602066931325 Have anyone from IB participated? Smile

1-20
21-40 41-46
LockSign in to reply to this thread