Shivprasad Murkibhavi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://shivprasad123.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my Personal fiction / non fictional story & poetry writings.

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

Hi,

Well i am here to get any and every kind of critique, which would help to develop my writings and  thoughts. 

My blogs are full of me and you, explaining my thoughts, which basically are on love, emotions, about how one weirdly thinks.

You never know, you may find a mirage of you in my blog else you may find  a vague subtle writeup.

It's you the decider. I request you to go through my blogs.

Will aso review your blogs too.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: for responses
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
asteria is here..
asteria is here..
from mumbai
11 years ago

hi shiv,

nice reading your articles....very soothing....n relaxing also...

just 1 advise....try using sm visuals as well....they attract d readers.and also try foraying in diff genres...

youll luv it

ratika

asteria is here..
asteria is here..
from mumbai
11 years ago

n 1 more thing.....u havnt categorized your write ups...do that as well

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

hey thanks ratika.. surely will keep in mind.. and will try to edit my blog website... 

Simply loved the way you write. It's free, true and makes one think. Totally loved it!

And about your blog, even though I loved the simplicity and the minimalistic theme, I feel the name/title of your blog could have been done a little more justice.

And you've repeated the "recent posts" widget. Just thought you should know. And a little repositioning could be done too, like the top posts being a bit higher than where it is at present.

Cheerios,

Keep Blogging!! 

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

Hey thanks. for your reviews on my blogs and especially on my writing. Surely i will consider your comments and will think about it. Plese do keep on reading.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv