Amiya Samanta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.newstelecom.info ] IndiRank: 74

Please reviews my Telecom News blog

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

This blog is related to Indian telecom and latest technology including mobile,ipad,datacard.Reviews and news on 3G,4G,VAS,Recharge voucher,Airtel,BSNL,Vodafone,LTE etc.

If any modification or improvement is required plz share.Your one review will help us to provide more accurate information.

Thank you.

http://www.newstelecom.info

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Thanks for your precious advice...i will follow your thoughts..Smile

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

I have corrected the grammar mistakes in the about page. Please edit and change it as follows:

Welcome to News Telecom. Our mission is to provide the latest news and other information related to the Telecom sector in India and the world.

We intend to share the latest technology news on GSM, CDMA, Broadband, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Max, etc. We will also share the latest updates to tariff, voice/data plans, vouchers and related information about major Telecom carriers in India like Airtel, BSNL, Tata, Reliance, Vodafone, Infotel, Idea, Uninor and others.

Also stay tuned for the latest news and information on major cell phones/smart phones like iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Nokia, LG, etc.

NewsTelecom cares for the reader and you can be rest assured that we will provide you with the latest news and information.

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Thanks for your contribution and correction..

I changed it...

Thank you Destination Infinity Destination Infinity

Fatima
Fatima
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow..i loved you blog on telecom and offers and even info on smartphones...

Surely this is the blog that I'll always look forward to.

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I've visited your blog....Good information on Telecom and Technology. I have a small suggestion for you. Most of the information sites I've visited have "Posts you might like"...If you add it, people might jump to other posts if they find title interesting!....or divide the posts in your blog based on the topic you write and add labels....Hope this helps you...

Happy blogging!

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Thanks ValliVall

And The Sorcerer The Sorcerer...

I will keep these precious informations  in mind and will try my best to improve the site.

Ground research is important.....

Thanks

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Ok Vishal i will soon...