Sunil would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my Tech blog

Sunil
Sunil
from Shimla
11 years ago

Hello Friends,

Please take time to review my tech blog. Shall positively work on your feedback.

Regards,

Sunil

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Hi Sunil,

You have to be more updated ...

Windows 8 facing absence of proper applications...write more on this..

and make title size small in content field  if you can..

Like :How to Find Cheapest Books Online

keep it up and publish more topics..

Plz give a review for my telecommunication blob..

Sunil
Sunil
from Shimla
11 years ago

@Rahul:

Thanks a lot dear.

I'll try to update often.

I liked your telecom blog. Your update rate is too good.

One suggestion I have is that your header of the blog is too empty. Maybe you can try put some ad, or more links there. Rest the site is rocking.Cool

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

Your theme is neat. Can I know what theme it is?

The site is good, but the categorization is too broad. There are so many tech sites on the net and I feel that there should be some differentiation. I mean, when a user lands they should be clear about what a particular site offers over others. That element is missing in your site. Since it's a new site, I guess it will take time to evolve... So, while it may not be an issue now, plan for it at a later stage.

Instead of the recent posts in the bottom, display popular posts. It could also come to the sidebar (better). Though the article was interesting, I am not sure how finding the cheapest book online relates to your niche. I suggest you to display 2 or 4 more posts on the front page, as not many people will go to the next page to explore further.

But the first impression created by your blog was great and I hope you'll keep up the good work.

Sunil
from Shimla
11 years ago

Thanks a lot for the detailed review. I really liked your suggestions.

You are right, my niche should be precise. Right now I'm wiritng broad range articles to get listed on the search engines. Once my site has content, I'll focus on Mac & Internet only.

I'll definitely display popular posts on the sidebar. 

Thanks once again. And yes, the theme I'm using is Eleven40 by Studiopress.

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Ok Sunil   thanks.

I was thinking to modify header area..i must change it soon.

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The Blog's nice. Best part is that it is neat and uncluttered(unlike other tech websites). However if you could explore Linux,Gaming consoles and iPods, it would be awesome

Happy Blogging!

PS:Don't forget to review my blog :p

Sunil
from Shimla
11 years ago

Siddharth, thanks for taking time to review my blog. Linux is beyond my scope right now but gaming & ipods - i'll definitely cover.

I really liked your blog. One suggestion I have for you is to customize the theme a bit - the green background is not creating a good contrast with white fonts. Rest everything is rocking.

Happy Blogging!