Titli .S would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://titli15081977.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 53

Tell me what you think?

Titli .S
Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
11 years ago

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.-I have tried weaving those pictures into words . I found I could say things on pen and paper that I couldn't say any other way .Drop in for a ride on my blog.In my blog you will find short stories both non-fiction and fiction,with a common thread of emotions.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9

Your blog is very cute. I read the post about cervical cancer. It was very well depicted and congratulations for bringing it on. God bless you:)

-Sayantini Bhattacharya

Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
11 years ago

Thank u Sayantini..that was really encouraging!

Swati
Swati
from Delhi
11 years ago

hello...

i visited your blog and i find it really nice...i liked your post "Girlfriend ? " ...very cutely written... i liked your blog design theme.... i also have same theme for one of my two blogs...one point i would like to mention about design ...i think you should resize your header image and increase its width or you can put another image that has a size as broad as your blog's width. your blog content are really nice...well done...keep blogging...takecare

Regards

Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
11 years ago

Thank u Swati...I'll try to resize that image...thank u again!

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hello, I've visited your blog and read a poem named 'Trust'....so beautifully written...and good content you have in your blog....I've visited your arts blog too!....Beautiful sketches!....Overall good work!...

Happy Blogging :)

Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
11 years ago

that's really encouraging valli..i love ur blog too..both ur poetry and art blogs...

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

Hi, i read your short story on "Test of Time"

Well really loved to as a reader, which you kept me till the end. I have comment on your blog. 

Also you can visit my blogs www.shivprasad123.wordpress.com

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi...

I liked your blog and the stories are good. What I liked most is your poetry. Really good.

Keep up your good work.

Please drop by my blog and let me hear your comments. Thank You

Lovelybusybee.blogspot.com

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Your blog is sooo good.  I loved the articles as well as the poems.  I tried leaving comments but it never accepts. Will try again.

sameer
sameer
from bhiwadi
10 years ago

Fellingssssss

Ajay Pai
Ajay Pai
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hey Titli !!!  Your Blog is Awsome !! loved it !! Even i HAve my blog with the same theme !! 

The post on your DAD was the most beautiful craft which you have done. Superb.

Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
9 years ago

thanks Aj

Aditi Bose
Aditi Bose
from Delhi
9 years ago

I liked your writing style. It is causal, as in easy to read, and yet has depth. 

Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
9 years ago

Thank U so much!