Pratiba Bhat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://foodforjoy.in ] IndiRank: 54

I would love to know how my food blog needs to be improved.

Pratiba Bhat
Pratiba Bhat
from Shimoga
11 years ago

FoodForJoy is an array for recipes that are vegan by nature. These recipes are prepared using the simplest ingredients available at every household, without using any food allergens, eggs, meat and fish.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

All your pictures are very good. If you can display a small summary snippet in the front page, along with the pictures it might be better. Reconsider the ad unit right on the top. It maybe better to design a logo for your site and display that there in order to induce familiarity with readers. Also reconsider the ad unit placement which is right now at the bottom. I saw it, but not sure how many others see it...It may be better to add an ad-unit right after every post.

Replace the 'Thoughts' section in the sidebar either with popular posts or with categories (prefrably both). Are you categorizing your posts? Your pictures really stand out. The article on how to make tea was interesting and the description of how to prepare it is good. I suggest having a page called 'Basics' where you can list common ingredients with photos. Some of us (me) don't understand technical cookery names, especially in English!

Pratiba Bhat
Pratiba Bhat
from Shimoga
11 years ago

@Destination Infinity Thank you so much for the feedback. Will try to excecute some of your inputs. Thanks again. :)