Jaan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Dear All,

I love blogging and I have started posting on my blog recently. Please review my blog and give me your valuable feedback.

Thank You.

Regards,

Janika

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Your writings are good, but there are ceratin suggestion that I would like to give:

1. Do put up atleast 4 posts on the home page, that makes it easier to read your good work :)

2. Work upon some more widgetes if you like on the side panel... It would be really nice :)

3. Pep up your template a little, it will add some more needed zink to your space(just an opinion, it depends on your choice).

Overall, your writings are good, like the frist post, cool idea. Thanks a lot for letting me review your blog. take care dear

Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank You. And I am happy that you liked my posts. 

I feel the same about my template too and I am still on hunt for better templates/ customized background.

And I am not sure how to use widgets and what are they...But definitely i will google it and find out.

Thank you very much for your review. Heartfully.

Ajeeth boaz
Ajeeth boaz
from Chennai
11 years ago

Nice writing and well narrated. 

Like Tanya mentioned those few tips definitly has to be considered. My addition to it would be change of a template or theme of ur blog. The writings are awesome and the ideas are different but the theme isn't intutive enough to make a viewer stick on to the page.

As a whole, nice thoughts and nice narration of your unique ideas.

Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank You Ajeeth. Thanks for dropping by and reviewing my blog.

I will definitely work on the background. Please share with me, if you have any suggestions on how to improve the background.

Thanks again. 

Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Good thoughts Janika.

well narated.. i believe the required suggestions are already given..

Keep writing and coming up with such new ideas.. :)

Sravant

http://sravant.blogspot.com/

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank You Sravant.

I will definitely work on my Blog background.

Please share some ideas (if you don't mind) like what kind of themes would suit my blog.  Since my topics are quite varied, I am not quite sure how to bring them all on a common captivating background.

Thanks in Advance.

Take care.

Rohan Shankar
Rohan Shankar
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

Few things to notice

- Put the sidebar on the right

-increase the size of post body

-Choose a better templete- preffered white coloured

-Get a Facebook Page

This is Rohan Shankar founder of Evocative Teens. Help me review my blog and check out some awesome content.

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Rohan,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into them. 

It would my privelege to review your blog (since I am just a starter). I will do that. Please share your URL.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. TC.

Divya Tiwari
Divya Tiwari
from Bangalore
11 years ago

hello Janika,

i have just visited on your blog, first thing i wanna say that your idea in really good and related to our indian culture's root. 

my suggestions is that please put up some more posts on your home page, it will convenient to us for looking more posts at a time.

your contents and writing are good. keep bloging.

MS Mahawar
MS Mahawar
from Pushkar
11 years ago

Your blog's design is very good. subject is also good and different. But, I think you should remove the navbar of blogger to show your blog title clearly and visitors can concentrate on it...