Manash Kundu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://manashsubhaditya.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 41

Please Review my Science Blog.

My Blog is about Science, arts, History, Unique places of the world, 3D Animation, Weeky News Magazines etc, all the blog post  are uniqely created and adorned with my specially created 3D animation and Pictures which were created by me in various 3D Max and other software.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Abhineet
Abhineet
from Moradabad
11 years ago

You need to do serious work on your blog's look. First thing is very dull colors, so many ads, fonts not matching.

I could not read anything because I was so much distracted by the ads and non-matching widgets.

Also, instead of showing all the posts (full length) on the single page, you need to paginate them.

Your add widget on the right bottom is making it difficult to read.

When I clicked my mouse somewhere on your blog, an advertisement popup window opened up.

Put advertisements to compliment your blog rather than forcing your readers to click on them.

It is giving it the look of a spam site.

Finally, bypassing all this, I tested your site for plagiarism. Most of your data is copied. I used copyscape.com to verify this.

Dude, this is not blogging.

You should give a serious thought to write your own content rather than copying.

And you will earn money if you like good content not by stuffing your website with ads.