Kumar Vikram would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.aboutreading.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 41

Would appreciate a review with an open mind and an open heart!

Kumar Vikram
Kumar Vikram
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I try to look at various issues related to the world of books, reading, book promotion--though at the same time considering life itself as a book, I touch upon issues of intellectual engagement related to the empowerment of women, the marginalised communities, the minorities and gender discourse. Poetry is another area of my interest. However, I try my best to refer to relevant books, reserach papers and other reading materials to substantiate my opinion--and that is why I call the blog ALL ABOUT READING.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Pavan Kulkarni
Pavan Kulkarni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Kumar,

From your blog and profile, I'm pretty sure you know more about reading and writing than me. Anyway, my 2 cents here. Your posts are too big for an average reader. Its kinda difficult to read and absorb in one go. Of course, if you enjoy writing this way, you should continue doing so. Eitherways, great blog. Will be visiting your blog regularly.

Cheers,

Pavan

Kumar Vikram
Kumar Vikram
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Pavan

Thanks indeed for your comments! I really appreciate them. Yes, you are right, I write longish ones because I try to take up issues which are on margins and require longer treatment. Also, my idea of blogging is related to documenting opinions and materials on a public platform so that interetsed ones can keep coming back at their leisure.

all the best and thanks again...

Kumar Vikram