Himani A. Gupta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://himani-scribblings.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Voice your first thoughts

Himani A. Gupta
Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Each piece is a creation of passion and the writer tries its best to do justice to the thoughts in head. But sometimes, it is important to know the perspective of the reader, which may vary highly than that of the perceiver. Knowledge of this distinction can make a writer a distinguished one.

I wish to learn, so please feel free to pour in your feedback, experiences, best or worst lines of my compositions. In all I'd request you to please oblige me with your first thoughts.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: spellcheck
Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Himani,

Love your blog....and the post about perfection is just perfect. And I really liked your writing style. I wish I could write like that.

Content is good. My suggestion would be to add a bit of color to your blog either in the background or in the posts.

Keep up the good work. Keep blogging.

If you find time, please let me know what you feel about my blog. Thank You.

Lovelybusybee.blogspot.com

Himani A. Gupta
Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Janika. Shall keep that in mind and will inplement it soon. :)

The blog is well written and the topics are interesting. Keep it up and keep writing!

Shormila Junak

Pl. review my blog: http://shormilajunak.blogspot.de

Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Shormila. Shall so that soon :)

Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
11 years ago

Hi Himani,

A soothing, uncluttered blog.

My only input would be to proofread your posts for grammar : It was only today that a series of event had kept her busy for the day and in a hurry she’d burnt whatever rice were left for the month.

It was only today that a series of eventS had kept her busy for the day, and in a hurry she’d burnt whatever rice wAS left for the month.

Besides that, the other thing I can say is blog more often. Writers write, bloggers blog, and if you blog once every month, you do injustice to your own blog and writing, not to mention your ranking in the search engines.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,Damyanti

Himani A. Gupta
Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks for you input Damyanti. Yes, I have been copromising on proofreading and frequency of posts, but having writing as profession takes up all my time and energies. Have a few rough write-ups already, but have had no time to even glance through them and post.But thanks again for your valuable input.

Himani :) 

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

hi himani..

well nice to knwo about your verstality in your blogs.

Also for any blogger, its always important to know the happenings things around.. which you try to keep updated.

Now, what i would suggest is, try to make different heads, wherein the writings are bifercauted..

Also you have the nice way of expressing your thoughts.

Well any blog and every writing is worthwhiel to read and until and unless even a single blogger go throughs it, it makes happy for a  blogger. 

Keep going. I lvoed the confidence and the jist in you.

Happy writing.

Also you can add any comments on my blogs too, www.shivprasad123.wordpress.com

Regards,

Shiv

Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Shiv. Sorry for a delayed response for I have been dormant for quite a while and happened to see your comment only today. Yes, shalll keep you feedback in mind.

Will surely read through your link and key down my opinions there.

Thanks for taking out time and going through my scribbles. :)

Hi Himani,

I liked your blog. I too write fiction. My first blog is on children's stories. Please do give a look at it and your suggestions will be most welcomed. 

Bye

Ashanurushi www.newkidszone.blogspot.com

Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for stopping by Ashwini. Will surely visit your blog. Please excuse my delayed response, had been dormat for a while.

Pradip Kumar
Pradip Kumar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

hey Himani,

Loved your blog. Pls d visit my blog also and let me know your opinion.

http://www.pradipz.blogspot.in/

Pradip

Himani A. Gupta
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey thanks Pradip and I also happened to read through a couple of your stories. Must say they bind the reader.