Farzad Minoo Damania would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://farzadminoodamania.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 50

Please review my career blog - http://farzadminoodamania.blogspot.com

Farzad Minoo Damania
Farzad Minoo Damania
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi,

Hope you are doing good. I would be glad if you could review my blog http://farzadminoodamania.blogspot.com

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Keep Blogging !!!

- Farzad Minoo Damania

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

Good, I appriciate your work.

First of all i would like to advice your to use social networking websites. Create facebook page a/c, google + page a/c, twitter a/c and other popular social netwoking website a/c . and link them into your blog. Social networking website are the good source of traffics. You may add facebook like box sharing button to your blog in to your post body. second thing is ( If you like ). Change the template your blog. It should be look more profesional. You hav a opportunities to turn your hobbies in to your business. Optimize your blog in search engines.It's a better if you provides diffrent categories suppose there is diffrents field like mgt, commers, arts etc . you may categories it and should be give that link in to your manu bar. That will easy for visitors  to find there interest posts. Home page plays a very important role so you can use a jumpbrecker by which your home page will load faster and visitors having more post available on home page. So thats all from my side... Keep Blogging (^-^).Regards

Umesh TarsariyaAuthor and Founder(Tips Via Blogging)

Hello Farzad, 

I just checked out your blog. I found the content to be very good. You have put in some excellent work in identifying and updating the details of various exams related to education. In terms of content, I suggest that you also include tips on Olympiads which many children participate in. You can get details in Sofworld site.

Coming to the look and feel of your site, I think that it needs to look more professional, Currently it looks a bit cluttered and unstructured. Your background is very professional. You will need to spend some time in keeping what is important and removing some gadgets from your site.

Keep up the good work...

Ram

Archetypes India
Archetypes India
from Mumbai
11 years ago

You have already developed excelent guide through your posts. May be you can expand it into regions / states.

But large majority may not have accessed Internet for some reason or other. It must be a large chunk. Think of print media, cheaper pocket-book editions (like detective books at Rly platforms), even if they get dogeared ... the technology is advancing fast.

Dharesh Bhat
Dharesh Bhat
from Bangalore / Hubli
11 years ago

sir read ur article, its very convincing that eq is as important as iq may be more important than iq

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I can't believe you made that awesome career website on a blogspot domain. Really loved the way you stick to career and only career. finally found out a career website that focuses on just career and academics and nothing else. Meanwhile I would love to have more knowledge on masters in management institutes, i know there are several websites already providing that, however i really understand what you write and the precision with which you write has made me your fan. Cheers!!

Himanshu Negi
Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
9 years ago

I read your carerr counsling article on Ethical hacking and I have to say that the article and the information contained in the article was just awesome. Information was correct and well presented.

Great Work!

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I really love your blog. Very helpful.