Sherin Deepu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kukskitchen.blogspot.co.uk/ ]

Please review my food blog

Sherin Deepu
Sherin Deepu
from Birmingham
11 years ago

Hey fellow 'cook's and 'cook'ies. I'm Sherin, aka kukku. A doctor in my day job and a food writer and food photographer by night. I came in to cooking because of the people around me, be it the women in family who are amazing cooks or the men who luv to eat. My husband is my pillar of support and my son ( 3 1/2 yr old) is my best critic. :) Started cooking while I was at school, my first attempt being a sweetie, no surprise there for people who know me. I started cooking more after marriage, as most girls do. My experiments with food blossomed after coming to the UK, where the grocery stores opened up a variety of foodie opportunities for my hungry tum.

My blog features mainly Keralan cuisine, although a multitude of other cuisines also find their palce in kuk's kitchen and hence in kukskitchen blog. :-)

Pls let me know how u like my little space

Replies 1 to 1 of 1

Hi Sherin,

I am always in look out for simple and tasty recipies for my kids. I liked your blog and recipies. American panckes seems easy and tasty. I will try it. My blog is on children's stories. It's my very first blog and I would love if you can review it and give your suggestions too. www.newkidszone.blogspot.com

Bye

Ashanurushi