Rashmi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://poem-myworldofexcitement.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for feedback on my poetry blog................

Rashmi
Rashmi
from cochin
11 years ago

Hi,

Please review my poems.....

Tell me what you think of them....

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Just wanted to add Hi.
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Himanshu Nagpal
Himanshu Nagpal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Rashmi, I must say, your poems are fabolous and template is gorgeous. Keep writing.

Your new follower

Himanshu Nagpal | Being Traveler

http://www.beingtraveler.com

Rashmi
from cochin
11 years ago

Thank You very much Himanshu.

Shivprasad Murkibhavi
Shivprasad Murkibhavi
from Belgaum
11 years ago

hey hi rashmi,

I hope you doing fine.

Well had been thorugh your poetry blogs.

You have the nature of expressing your thoughts, on very pecuilar scenarios which would otherwise would go unseen.

The emotions involved, the things which you want to explain are quiet clear.

I would like to add, don't try to make every prose of have rhyming words every now and then.

Like pain,rain, dear;fear etc. by making this many unsaid words are lfet by you, which may happen sometimes your expression or thought which you had thought earlier is something different when you complete the prose.

No matter, your eforts put in do make reader to go through your every blogs.

One more thing. Take only those comments which you feel so, rest all discard it. (which i say to everyone though)

If i was harsh, I am sorry for the same. In all i loved your blogs.

Keep writing and exploring your thoughts.

Regards,

Shiv

Rashmi
Rashmi
from cochin
11 years ago

Thank You very much Shiv for the effort you put on reading my poems and writing such a sincere review ...

I will keep in mind what you said in future.You don't have to be sorry- you were not harsh,you wrote which you thought and I really respect the honest comment..

Thank you very much and hope that you will read me in future.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Poetry that is simple, and told simply. I like that and yours does do that. The topics you choose are also quite direct, like Gratitude and Love and God and Memories etc. which make it easy for the reader to relate to your poetry. I agree with Shiv above when he says your poems are emotional and conveying that well, but rhyme isn't always necessary, and even with minimal rhyme, I find it conveying amazingly well.

Look-wise, I would suggest you to use a template you can create in blogger designer. Though the premade template is looking nice, the mobile version might not have compatitibility at times I find. Besides, when you put a little time into that beautification yourself, you feel somewhat satisfied even I feel. Of course, it is only a suggestion :) Blog has a good assortment of widgets, so nothing much to add there, but I'd strongly recommend you remove Feedjit. Sometimes, when you draft a post and preview it, even that is shown in the Feedjit.

Rashmi
Rashmi
from cochin
11 years ago

Thank you Leo for your words..

I will defenitely make the changes..

Thankyou again and hope to see your comments in my posts in the future...