Tanya Sachdev would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://letsexpresso.com/ ] IndiRank: 73

Looking for feedback on my fashion blog.

Tanya Sachdev
Tanya Sachdev
from Delhi
11 years ago

Let’s Expresso- Indian Fashion & Style Blog

Let’s Connect, Let’s Expresso! Let's Expresso is an Indian Fashion Blog and Style Blog focusing on latest fashion trends, styles & beauty for women. There is a lot of fun here, Give Aways, fashion blogging and expressing. We’ll be discovering everything- from street fashion to global and the focus will always be latest fashion trends. This is a forum where each one of us can make a difference and be appreciated for the contribution. So, all you need to do is keep visiting regularly and like us on Facebook for regular updates. The endeavor is to become one of the top fashion blogs.

My recent foray is Work+Shelter initiative where the main aim is fair wages and empowerment of women and lower class people. I will be working with these women and selling the products made by them on Let's Expresso. The main aim of this blog is to promote Indian weaves and prints and make beautiful and contemporary designs and products for selling and giving a better lifestyle to these sections of society. Along with this, I am a passionate promoter of Chikankari and my collection is all about redefining Chikankari which is my raison d’être. Keep visiting this blog for huge collection of beautiful fabrics, mesmerizing embroideries, fabulous dresses, drooling accessories, stunning styles and silhouettes. 

Write to me at t4tanya@gmail.com for fashion discussions, latest fashion trends, street fashion, product reviews, giveaways, guest blogging or just a Hello. I would love to hear from you!

You love to dress, We’re dying to Express.