Radhika Harlalka would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.radhikaharlalka.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my blog and give suggestions for improvement

Radhika Harlalka
Radhika Harlalka
from Guwahati
11 years ago

Dear Indiblogger,

I have recently joined the IndiBlogger and I am very much amazed at its coverage. I have been writing my own posts since a long time about my feelings. I love to pen down my own views in my feelings. as such, I would be very much grateful if you spare the time to review my blog and give me suggestions for improving its coverage to the media.

Thanking you in advance!

Sincerely,

Radhika Harlalka

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Radhika,

Welcome to IndiBlogger Smile

Loved your blog at first sight! The template colors are sobre, the layout neat and creates a very soothing ambience for the reader. One thing that I could suggest is the font size - it can be enlarged a bit. Also, the comments section can be initiated to hear what people say but that is entirely upto you. Content wise, you already know how to do it best! All the best and keep blogging!

Radhika Harlalka
from Guwahati
11 years ago

Hi Arti,

Thank you so much for your response. it really means a lot to me. I would definitely work on your suggestions to improve my blog.. :)

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

I loved the post .."friendship into love : possible ?"

I guessed the name of the post right ?

I would agree with Arti on the suggestion she gave you on the font size of the content...:)

Rest all is great ..

Radhika Harlalka
from Guwahati
11 years ago

Thank you so much Aryaansh for your valuable feedback. I will definately work on your feedback! :)

Sushmitha Nandakumar
Sushmitha Nandakumar
from Chennai
11 years ago

That was so nice Radhika..I love the way you have presented....... Keep blogging :) As Aryaansh said, it was that post 'frienship to love' was so naturally conveyed.. Loved it.....

Radhika Harlalka
from Guwahati
11 years ago

Thank you Sushmitha. :)