Easwar Arumugam would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Am new to this site; will be happy to have your views on this post. Your comments/views will enable me to decide about my future course. Thanks

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hello Mr. Easwar,

Welcome to the world of IndiBlogging! Smile

Please consider below a few suggestions that I think can make your blog better -

• Template: Gives an impression that it is a travel blog, you might want to choose something that suits to your theme - writing.
  • I guess the site is still being in the nascent stages? Work on adding a few more important widgets like email subscription, labels and headers at the top of the page. These help readers come back again and also helps for easy navigation.
  • Please stick to a single font and style for all your posts, personally if I had to choose one I would say the style used in the post - The Curse - looks best. Also avoid using bold and large as permanent styling - it hurts the eye.
  • Content: Loved it. It shows your love for what you are doing. Keep it going, I'm sure there is nothing but great times lying ahead of you. :)
  • Please credit the images from where you take them, also if it is from Google. This is seen as good blog ethics.

Overall, the content is great and though the theme and layout needs a bit of touching, I am sure that can be taken care of as you gradually move ahead in your blogging journey. Keep blogging and All the best!

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks for your review and suggestions. I'm sure they'll be helpful for me to shape the course of my writing. Happy times.

Arun Prasath
Arun Prasath
from Puducherry
11 years ago

Great Blog! Your template is awsome :)