Shruti Nargundkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://shrutinargundkar.blogspot.com.au/ ] IndiRank: 45

I would love your feedback on my blog!

Shruti Nargundkar
Shruti Nargundkar
from Melbourne
11 years ago

Shruti's Blog is about thoughts of food and food for thought. "Myriad mirrored memories", food, family, mythology and miems are some of the themes of the blog.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Wonderful blog indeed Shruti. Loved the way to serve the posts. You have definitely created a niche among a niche with your style of writing. You have a story which blends into the the recipe. The pictures are quite apt to and go hand in hand with the posts . I liked the clean look-n-feel of your blog and the focus that you have. And what a prolific blogger have you been. More than 120 posts in a year, thats more than 2 posts a week. Salute!

Brajadulal

Shruti Nargundkar
from Melbourne
10 years ago

I read some posts on your blog before responding, Brajadulal (yes, I could say it within six-seconds, and broke it up as Braj- dulal - lovely name!) 

Feel privliged that you took the time and effort to give me feedback - thank you so much for your kind words - which meant a lot to me!  

Smile

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow another foodie blog all the way from Melborne, good site and good content.  Shruti you need to add categories to your blog.  Its way too long.

Shruti Nargundkar
from Melbourne
10 years ago

Thank you for your feedback Vijay. Agree with you on the categories point - any ideas for widgets? and suggestions for category areas? Smile