Session Timeout

I noticed Indi has an session timeout feature - you get logged out after some time of inactivity automatically. 

Now, this is a bit of a turn off for me. I switch to some other tab to read something, then I'm chatting with my friend and then I go on to write an email, and when I'm back - BAMB! I'm logged out. I've to enter my email and password all over again.

Wouldn't it much better if the time out feature wasn't there. What do you think?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Ascending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I wonder how so many people did not notice the 'Remember Me' option. Surprised The last time I logged in was some months back!

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Will try what Ranjith suggested and see how it goes...

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

This happened to me too, I intend to post my comment but in between was checking other post. When I came back to my comment it was gone! Really sad. How long does each session last?

I tried what Ranjith told me today. While loggin in, just select the "Remember Me" option, you won't face such problem then! Smile

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Ranjith, thanks for the info.

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

I never knew this though. Session time out only reminds me of IRCTC!

Haha!! Laughing

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

@ Ritwik - you know thats the worst site I have ever seen. But its actually difficult to book tickets especially when you have to travel home every weekend.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

How did I forget about IRCTC? Surprised Incognito mode + speed generally works for me...

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

How is that?

I never really had any bad experience with IRCTC.

In fact, I have a good record in even booking tatkal tickets! Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

While logging in, choose the checkbox 'Remember me' and you won't be logged out automatically. When you are done for the day, you may log out if you wish.

Oh is that so? I always thought that was just to remember the credentials.

I'll try this out today. Thanks!

Tried it. Worked! Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread