The Indian Economist would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://theindianeconomist.com ] IndiRank: 72

Looking for feedback for an Initiative

The Indian Economist
The Indian Economist
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hello all, So, I started this Community, called The Indian Economist, with a friend. Both of us are college students currently doing our graduation studies and want to someday convert this community into a more active and widely read and participated organization that seeks to serve as a platform for people to learn, share, explore and above all, build opinions on issues which really matter.

Concentrating on the mainstream economics, finance and policy related articles has helped us gather a niche audience and we wish to involve many more people in building a sub-culture of opinion sharing.

So far, we have managed 5000 page views in 15 days and 20+ contributor applications. We intend to grow even bigger and perhaps, gain significant credibility to make our vision come true. Would love to hear constructive criticism to help us better our performance.

Thanks !!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Abhisek,

I just love your blog and initiative. It was so clean, informative. You need a big applause some creating such a great blog.  What I would suggest you is add wordpress subscrition to your blog so that people can see the post in their inbox.  I have checked for that option I couldnt find it.  Your traffic is alreday great I guess. All the best to you and your friend.

I know you might be very busy working on your active blog (I love the schedule for your blog posts). In case you findsome time, Please review my blog.

http://lovelybusybee.blogspot.com/

The Indian Economist
The Indian Economist
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hey! Thanks for reviewing The Indian Economist! :)

I looked up your blog too! Its simple (which is a great thing to do!) and neat! And your posts are really cute (haha!). Hope your February wishlist comes true! Tongue out