Hither Kusum would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://hitherkusum.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 33

Please review my poetry and fiction blog

Hither Kusum
Hither Kusum
from Delhi
11 years ago

My blog enumerates my poems and fictions on concepts and topics that have deeply moved me as an individual. As a writer, I have been deeply touched by the nature and thought-provoking events of daily life that compel us to reflect upon our existence and the yawning gap that exists between real life and dreams. I am an ardent admirer of the 'native writers', who have voiced their concerns more strongly through the weapon of words than any stream of writers. Well, as a writer, I aim to write as strongly as possible, as rightly mentioned by the renowned Mahashweta Devi that a writer should have freedom to be apolitical or political.  Moreover, I am striving hard to bring out the simple tales of life that have taken backseat in the contemporary life due to the menacing effect of 'capitalism'.

Hope you enjoy reading my blogs...!

Hither Kusum

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Adite Banerjie
Adite Banerjie
from Greater Noida
11 years ago

Hi Hither Kusum. Is that your pen name? It's kind of mysterious and intriguing and that's what spurred me to checking out your blog and I must say I was impressed by your content. You clearly are a gifted writer and your short fiction and poems are definitely worth a serious read. Though I admit that I have read just one of your stories and breezed through some of the poems on the blog, I am definitely looking forward to exploring your blog in a more leisurely fashion. Keep writing! :) Cheers!

PS: I loved the visual that you used for "Disconnection".

Hither Kusum
Hither Kusum
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Adite...! I am looking forward to meet readers and writers like you and expand my community. Well, there's an interesting story behind my name, which you guessed right is my pen name, and that's the reason why I feel more attached with this name. Thanks once again for appreciation!

Hither