Umang Trivedi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Help the beginner!!

Umang Trivedi
Umang Trivedi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

My Blog is about my experiences. About Goa, About life.

I am currently pursuing my post graduation from Goa Institute of Management. I absolutely love Goa and have had amazing experiences. So, this blog is about describing those experiences. 

Besides that, I am a marketing enthusiast and possess considerable political interest. 

What I need to know from the expert bloggers here is as follows:

1) Kindly review my style of writing. I don't know what my current style can be called!

2) Please suggest whether I should concentrate on only one topic or continue writing aobut all the topics that interest me. For example, should I make my Blog travel specific or should also write about politics, marketing along with travel stories!??

Thanks, waiting for a good review. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hello Umang,

Nice blog(the title is good too)...The experiences you have shared are wonderful indeed. Nice pitures, but i wish they were a bit big_big beautiful pictures attract minds magically you see.

Here are some advices:

1. Ur blog posts are quite detailed...its good but sometimes it annoys people and they skip reading detailed things...u can explain the text in a more censored and short yet engrossing manner.

2.The widths need a bit adjusting...go to blogger layout_template designer and solve this issue.

3.your writing is good and there's no need to just stick to travel blogging...a blogger pours his/her mind into his/her blog...u can write over other issues which concern u...it'll enhance ur creativity!

That's all i think but please note that i am emphasising on the 1. point as people really don't have patience, or time for that sake to read elongated posts...u can use the limited 500 word explanation or 1000_whatever suits best, but keep it short,and engrossing!:)

Happy blogging!

Umang Trivedi
Umang Trivedi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Bushra,

I really appreciate your feedback. 

Thanks a lot :)