IndiChange ( Contest ) : ISB iDiya for IndiChange

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

IndiChange has come up with its second campaign - a contest, quite different from the ones usually organised at IndiBlogger:  ISB iDiya for IndiChange! Participants will have to blog about any social cause and its potential solution. And the winners are going to get something very special: Rs 30 000 would be donated to an NGO of the winner's choice! Smile

And, on top of the Rs 30 000, IndiBlogger would be adding Rs 5000 for every 50 entries!

Start Blogging and be a part of the change.

1-20
21-33
Replies 1 to 20 of 33 Ascending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks a ton for giving us the opportunity to contribute to IndiChange in such a special way! Loved being a part of this and feel very proud about it. Congratulations to all the winners and the participants also. Smile

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Congratulations to contest winners and all who participated to make it a success Smile

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Wohoo..Congratulations to all winners

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Congratulations to the winners! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Winners announced - thank you for everybody who supported this IndiChange campaign! Smile

Arish Dhawan
Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

can't wait for the results nymore....lolzzz

Arish Dhawan
Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

any news regarding the results???

not yet announced

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Is it still open? A I have to participate

closed and winners to be announced shortly.

i too submitted my small take on change

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Question to Renie/IB team: How does the feed pick up work for contests? I am seeing changes to posts being made after the contest has closed. How is this being monitored?

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Both pages now show 151 and 151 respectively..wohoooo 150 touched :D

BTW Indian School of Business has been randomly picking up blog posts submitted and sharing it on iDiya's official FB page..

http://www.facebook.com/ISBiDiya

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Wow... thats nice. I will checkout the FB page bow.

Submitted my entry yesterday :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

This page mentions the number of entries as 150 while this page mentions 149...

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Unbelivable and wonderful! If I am not wrong, the number of entries yesterday were less than 100. And now, one or two entries would be added by me before midnight. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Submitted my entry on 'Smoking and Drinking' and I can't believe that it was done in just 2.5 hours! Smile And I am feeling very happy now. I wanted to share many things realted to that topic since the past one year and now it is done. But still, I have one more thing on which I wish to share my views-ragging. Would do it some day...

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

18 more entries and one more 5K to an NGO! Let's keep 'em coming people!

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

I have submitted my entry for the indichange contest. I think this is a very good initiative by indiblogger as a lot of social causes will get highlighted through our blogs. I hope to see many more contests/initiatives to highlight social problems, causes and solutions, in our country. Only if we start a discussion today, can we hope to eradicate at least a few of them by the next generation, at least!

Malini
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I second that. On any day, I'd like to blog about the bigger problems that plague the country than my hair ;)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

i wonder why such less no of entries for a noble cause :( maybe coz der is no ipad at stake.... sigh!!!Frown disappointed

Salvwi Prasad
Salvwi Prasad
from Odisha, India
11 years ago

Thank you so much DS :)

Salvwi Prasad
Salvwi Prasad
from Odisha, India
11 years ago

By mistake instead of posting my blog “Two Hydrogen and an Oxygen” [http://poeticbug.blogspot.in/2013/03/two-hydrogen-and-oxygen.html] to the direct iDiya Indivine contest page, I have posted it in the general Indivine page. As a result I am not able to post this to contest page again. But I have placed the iDiya link in my post. Will this be considered for the contest ?

If no, how do I delete my Indivine post and repost it in the iDiya contest page ? Please help. It's urgent. March 25th is the last date.

Being new to Indiblogger I am yet to get acquainted with it thoroughly.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Hi Salvwi, Just send an e mail to the Inditeam at indi@indiblogger.in or contact them via their contact form. They will take care of the problem.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Proud declaration: I am now a part of ISB IDiya for IndiChange! Thanks IB and ISB for the opportunity to be a part of something so noble. I feel like a winner already. Smile

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Just a friendly reminder to all.

• Some people have submitted old posts for this contest which is not allowed
  • and many have not mentioned that it is an entry for ISB iDiya contest by giving a link to http://www.isb.edu/idiya/

Make sure you have a look at the contest rules

And also: 75 entries received :) 25 more and indibloggers contribution to the donation goes up to INR 10,000 :D..Every post counts.

1-20
21-33
LockSign in to reply to this thread