TRESemmé Contest: Get your hair Ramp Ready

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

So here comes another contest relating to your hairCool. This time get your hair ready for a RampLaughing. Sounds cool doesn't it?

So, what are you waiting for? Apply for the sample and start writing!!

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/3/

Replies 1 to 20 of 131 Ascending
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I received my hair straightener Cool....ThankYou Tresemme and Indiblogger Smile

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hope, Tab winners redeemed their Samsung Bluetooths...

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

whats dat?

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

When I submitted my IMEI no. It said that the Bluetooth is already redeemed!! This is such an unprofessional behavior by the dealer whoever send it. Surprised 

swati kalwar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes I too got a msg that the bluetooth was already redeemed {#emotions_dlg.undecided}

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

oh how do i redeem it :P and from where?

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey SJ, www.samsungindiamarketing.com/tab2/‎  is the link I suppose but I am unable to open it. Undecided Whoever purchased it between 10th June- 10th July could redeem the free Bluetooth handset... 

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I spoke to a customer service exe on the tollfree number who helped me in registering even without having commercial invoice. Bluetooth reached me last week.

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey please provide me that toll free no.

Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

You can call on this toll free number-18001021727(from 10am to 7 pm on weekdays) Keep you IMEI number ready. To know your IMEI number type *#06# on your tab keypad.

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yup Ankita, I called on the same number...

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks a lot meghana and Prasanna, i called up on the number they have asked me to mail my imei and contact detials..lets see what happens :)

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Nandini, 

what's the mode in whch you got it? Mail / courier? and when / which date?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

got it today by courier

Nicole
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

I received it too...:) 

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Will sunsilk voucher be an e-code or physical document?

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

Anybody got sunsilk voucher :( I am the small fry between you tab people!

Pooja
from Nagpur
10 years ago
I have no idea about my sunsilk prize either. Not showing on indispatch as well ..
Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Received my Tab2, thanks Indiblogger and Tresemme.. Kiss

swati kalwar
swati kalwar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Recieved my tab too!!! Thank You Indiblogger and Tresemme Smile

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Recieved my Tab too... SmileSmileSmileSmile

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

And i recieved my tab woo hoo yippeee

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

I received my hair straightener today....

Thanks Tresemme and Indiblogger Smile

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Are the prizes yet to be dispatched??? Got a call from courier company for Ambi Pure sample, but yet to recieve...

Me tooCry

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I haven't yet recieved the hair straightner I won! Anyone else with me?

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

mee too... waiting

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Prizes should be dispatched on Saturday!

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
10 years ago

Me too :(

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

We had taken this thread to a different level - the prize winners are back with their Moh Mayas of tabs and badges - dragging the thread back to the materialistic plane.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Moh Mayas of tabs and badges 

Don't you have the Moh Maya of blog posts? Tongue outCool

And me, the Moh Moya of chocolates. Undecided

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

and me the Moh Maya of..err...FOOD *sob sob

CryCryCryCry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... even I love food. Cool

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

i love food 2..3..4..5 *sob but sadly have to stay away!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why? Innocent

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Nice. We are back in business again. Desire for food is so much more pure, primitive and primordial compared to artificial things like electronic gadgets. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

But these days desire for food has move to new levels - desire for gourmet ( ITC ? )food. Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ah! You are giving me an idea for the gourmet contest. Now that I have held my vow of abstinence for 6 months, should I break my vow and participate?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes! Sealed

But publish those contest entries on a separate blog so that your blog continues to look good ( unlike my blog Frown ) .

I came across a blogger today who is doing that. Laughing

In case you don't want to get trapped by moh-maya, you can transfer the prizes that you will be winning to me. Cool

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My blog is also a 'Khichadi' now.. Sealed

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@TF: yes yes, eager to read your posts!@Rajni * sob dont laugh but i got BRACES done.Planning to write a post on the same soon

IndiB has dispatched the Tab and other prizes(hopefully). I got an email today. Waiting eagerly Laughing

Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago
Hey can somebody tell me how put the tresemme badge on my blog? Please help me out. Thanks
Pooja
from Nagpur
10 years ago

You might've received an email from indiblogger saying you have won the contest with the links of the badge given below. Once you click on that limk, you'll be directed to a page where you'll see the badge and the html encoding...Copy the html code...

Then all you have to do is paste it in your blog via the add widget option (Layout>>Add a gadget>>HTML/Javascript) 

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

But Pooja I haven't received any mail inspite of winning the contest! I seriously wonder why they haven't sent me any????

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

What if they didn't send you a mail... You can take your badge from hereSmile

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Hey Ranjith, I clicked on "here" and it say's invalid parameter! I dont really know what is wrong! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Samar Khan : I posted the correct link. The forum software is playing with links : changing the word class in links to taboo Frown

This is the link : http://www.indiblogger.in/badge.php?class=145x200&id=tresemme-ramp-ready-winner

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Ranjith for helping me out! I got the badge on my blog. Thanks again.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

I hope they dont take a lot of time in dispatching the prizes! They have alreay taken a lot of time to announce the results

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
10 years ago

I agree!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

We are talking about Sunsilk straight hair in Tresemme thread! Surprised

That proves that a Shampoo is a shampoo, no matter what name we give it. Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

they are giving hair straightners for tresemme

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Forgot that thing. Sealed

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

So basically Tressme is giving out straighteners to prevent people from using Sunsilk Straight Hair? Brand wars?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... And with that Sunsilk might have to convert their shampoo into a 'dogs-hair-straightener' shampoo. Tongue out

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I just hope SS isn't reading this thread... 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

What will happen if they read this discussion?

They will come up with a contest : Make your dog's hair ramp ready. The best of the styles win Samsung Tabs. 

Tongue out

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I had a doubt regarding the straighteners.  Has anyone tried it on their dog's tail. Has it been found to be effective in straightening the same?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

did they get them so soon??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why hair straightener? Tie a rock to make the tail straight. 

IMPORTANT : Never detach the rock from the tail. Laughing

Hehehe, 

Wonder if mind could be straightened too.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm sure TF will come up with a solution for strightening mind. Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I don't know how to make the mind straight. But best way to make the mind go curly curly is to keep participating in these contests.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ranjith - That sounds so cruel. Dog lovers will be after you with sticks and stones.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I thought that those dog lovers will give me chocolates for such a wonderful idea. Innocent

Doesn't the tail look great if it is made straight? Moreover the rock can be decorated with colours, stickers etc. It will increase the chances of a male dog ( or even female dog ) getting married. Smile

Fool, so you concur my mind is nice curly curly,

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, even my mind is curly? Surprised

I never saw a diagram of a straight mind. All drawings show it as being highly convoluted. Innocent

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

never! Kutte ki poonchh hamesha terhi hi rahegi kitna bhi hair straightener chala lo. ;-)

Ranjith,  never go by the diagram. 

You are very right Madhu, but ranjith had given one more solution. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Ok Rio, I'll dissect someone's head and see for myself! Surprised

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

I never saw a diagram of a straight mind. All drawings show it as being highly convoluted.

@RANJITH ...that was diagrame of brain u saw, no mortal has ever seen the mind, mind is a peculiar being of its own

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, mind is an abstract concept...  Innocent

Like people say, control the mind. But it runs hither thither, apple, Mac book etc. Etc.tge picture you must have seen of brain mass

Sorry saw nandini has already clarified. 

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The Fool IMO, do not straighten, I repeat do not straighten dog's hair Surprised. It will make them look thinner and a little too boring Undecided. If the hair are too wavy, just comb the wet  hair after bath... and let it dry naturally. If you received Sunsilk Supa-Straight hamper, do try that. It'll work it's magic. Cool

PS-- If you are worried about 'Where to use the straighter', you can always open your own hair straightening salon. Innocent 

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

PS-- I mean the hair of dog's tail.. as the Tail can't be straighten but hair can always be.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Ankita Did you use that shampoo for your dog? Innocent

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith CryCryCry I don't have one or many.. Cry I want many but my Mum wouldn't let me Cry she likes them as long as they don't walk in our house and sit on sofaCry... 

PS-- I never thought about using it on Dogs before. I'll gift it to my friend who has 5 dogs.. yes 5 Freaking-dogs (1 died a while ago, RIP Cessy). And I have none. But she like their hair Curly Undecided.. Not sure if she'll use it.

PPS-- I was planning to give it(SS hampers) to my mum, she can always gift it @ her Kitty Party. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SS hampers

How many did you get Ankita? I just got one shampoo+conditioner for the review contest - none for the first contest. 

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I got both, for the contest and the other one for review... I am , like everyone, rather choosy when it comes to hair care products. I can always gift it to my sweet maid or gaurd's wife. Both have ___ hairSealed.

PS-- IndiTeam are you listening, Plz conduct  Schwarzkopf contest and giveaway their products. I will ever be glad for that.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratulations everyone, have a fun time playing with your gadgets. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread